Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

Canadian order here. Delivery to Kitchener (for those nearby and are curious) March 14/2021. 5 seater. 20" White configuration.

Received the following update in my app today. Exciting to see, but won't get too excited until a VIN is actually assigned.

View attachment 792208
Congrats, we’re nearby with a Feb 2021 6 Seat MX LR order. Nothing so far but looks like things are moving at long last for people north of the border!

Does the almighty “Jorge” usually take awhile to reply? I exchanged one email with him on the 6th and haven’t heard back since after sending a few more emails asking about switching from 5 seater to 6 seater.

Also, has anyone had success in doing this and not losing your place in line? Ordered May 21’ and in the July camp like everyone else

Just a quick repost / reminder - please enter / update your order info in the spreadsheet :)

I’m torn if this is an overheating issue or not. With the software that my MXP was delivered with I too received multiple errors, frozen camera, etc. With 2022.8.3 all of my symptoms changed. I now no longer get errors when preconditioning for supercharging and my camera doesn’t freeze when backing up. I can watch nextflix, play games, etc while charging with no errors. I do see the external temperature gauge switching from null to the outside temp. Now, when I unplug everything goes haywire and I need to reboot if it doesn’t reboot itself.

I’m torn because how can the behavior while charging be fixed, but now all symptoms are occurring after unplugging. It could still be the temp but I’m just not 100% with the change in behavior. Also I experienced a normal charging curve with over 200kWh speeds.

Guess we will have to see what @BamaATL says

Just got back to Atlanta from Miramar Beach.

Installed 2022.12.1 last night.

I had the same issues with backup camera hosing the system. It only happens after driving for an hour or more. First backup in the morning is fine. It was somewhat comical watching us find a parking space that we could get out of without backing out. It literally screwed up the car every time in reverse.

On a positive note (after just 1 day of driving on 2022.12.1), I didn’t have any rear restraint errors. I also supercharged twice without any incidents. This was refreshing. Again though, this is just 1 day and 2 supercharging tests.

Drove with AP most of the day. No issues at all with car, unless I pull up backup cam.

I have mobile service coming Thursday. So we’ll see what they say. I have logged at least a dozen Debug Reports while on the road since Wed. I hope they find them useful. I also updated my service ticket with this type of info. Hoping they don’t cancel my appointment last minute.

Having said all of the above, I really love the car. It was a great road trip car for wife/me/dog.

Hoping all of this can be solved with software, but I am skeptical.

So apparently my 2022.3.102.1 is only two weeks old released on 3/24.

Does anyone know where the noise cancellation setting is supposed to be? It's not under Settings->Safety.
It’s under sound options. Next to DJ Commentary.

I had a build on my Model S that should have had it, since it was released in Nov, But it never showed up on that build.

After the first update it still didn’t show up.

Then the next morning it was there. Read similar stories by others.

You also have to drive for a while for it to calibrate each time.

Very strange feature.

• Informative
Reactions: dbchilly and sorka
Hi All, things are going well with “Jenny”, my Model X 5 Seat Long Range. I had to Super Charge and was happily surprised by the charging speed. Went from 9% to 80% in 20 minutes at a 250kw charger.

On a separate topic, I have posted a new “old” video which I shot in Dec 2021. While I do love Jenny, it would be dishonest make all the glowing videos to come, without discussing the difficulties we all faced. I have a section about this forum and all of you. No names, but some of you’ll will know who you are. Please feel free to share this video out if it resonates with you. I have several more coming soon about Jenny, the Yoke, the storage ect…
So please like the video, subscribe to the channel and hit that notification bell.
Here is the link