Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Catching up on the thread after a while. Now that April 15 is here, any news on the production/deliveries ramping up? Heard there was some fuss about production stopping till April 15.
The started delivering Xs again about April 7. I got mine in Fremont that day and so did other members. The April 15th was just a placed holder. The problem was supposedly software related, so I assume it was either in software they could not fix remotely, was in hardware, or might have been the airbag recall issue that people have posted. The bottom line is cars are being delivered now.

Uuuuummmm.... Is this normal?

Screenshot from 2022-04-15 13-59-48.png

Me too! Hard to believe they decided to give 2 people (as we know of) w/ 7 seater orders a date range, then they just sighed, thought sliding second row seat benches are just too hard of a problem to tackle, gave up, and went back to 5/6 seat production. :confused:
Possibly. There is another possibility: hard as it may be to believe, not all Tesla buyers are posting here on Tesla Motors Club...

Possibly. There is another possibility: hard as it may be to believe, not all Tesla buyers are posting here on Tesla Motors Club...
Yes, agree and true and very much realized... Just based on the representation on TMC is what my thoughts were based on, in addition to some (Dark) humor added in to make light of the situation. When 5 seater deliveries started, we had a good steady representation of people reporting date ranges here on TMC so I would have expected the same of 7 seater folks here on TMC. Since no way to sample all Tesla buyers, one can only of course reserve comments and observations based on the representation of people here.

Anyways...just trying to remain hopeful...

Reactions: EV3_
Matrix headlights, never heard of them? haha! Can't wait for the next upgrade that we all talk about for 1000 pages.

So far, the matrix headlights are not included and there has been no confirmation of an actual date when we will begin seeing them, just rumors.

My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate took this picture of some matrix headlights he saw in the parking lot at Fremont:

Matrix Headlights