Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, So here's the first video with the Model X "Jenny" on full display. :D
It's short 5:05 so I hope you'll watch the whole way through!🙏
I detail my delivery experience, which of me was great. While I know a lot of you have been though the ringer. Some of us got lucky.
Please take a look. Like the video, subscribe to the channel and hit the notification bell. 🙏
Lastly give a TMC shoutout in the comments so I know you took a look! 🙏
Thanks... I really appreciate it!
Can you post a screenshot of your 3 page checklist for us?

Reactions: retco
Can you post a screenshot of your 3 page checklist for us?
You could print one for yourself from the order tracker :) (checklist tab)

After I got my Vin yesterday, it disappeared, called tesla, was told, , that Vin was canceled, and was not given to any one, but your on the priority list.
Update, called again ,to hear if the story will change, and it did, the guy answered said , it might because u change the delivery center ( 45 min apart) have to do with taking away ur vin.

Just got my vin. Delivery this weekend. 3389xx
They were totally ok with delivering on Thursday. Absolutely gorgeous. Two paint defects noticed but rest of vehicle immaculate. We had a 75D X and the performance now is superb. Mind you I have a plaid S as well and the refresh X performance still great. Fits three car seats across too for the family people here. Not posting photos cuz we’ve seen everything already. This is my 5th Tesla and I believe in this company more and more. Can’t wait for my CT.

Please don’t hate me! I ordered a LR, 5 seat, 20 inch, blue/cream last month (the day the prices increased). I’d be waiting forever and watched the prices jump. Estimated delivery was May 2023, which worked out well for me timing wise.
Last week I got a VIN and today I got an appointment to pickup next week.
I’m frustrated that people have been waiting longer and because I’d honestly rather wait, but I don’t really want to risk another price increase.
Still confused and wondering what I did to shoot to the front of the line…
C'mon we don't hate you for getting lucky. Seriously, just send us the screenshot of your order MVPA so we can file a lawsuit against SPACE X.

Reactions: neo1738
How many seats on yours? Doesn't say in your signature. For what it's worth, I'd gladly wait for mine until all June 2021 and earlier orders have been delivered. Although I obviously want mine ASAP, it's only fair that people who have been waiting longer than me get theirs first. Doesn't seem like they're operating that way though.

How many seats on yours? Doesn't say in your signature. For what it's worth, I'd gladly wait for mine until all June 2021 and earlier orders have been delivered. Although I obviously want mine ASAP, it's only fair that people who have been waiting longer than me get theirs first. Doesn't seem like they're operating that way though.
5-Seater. Thanks for your graciousness, I'm sure none of this will matter to us once we get our delivery. And, who knows, maybe the later deliveries will be better made and/or have a few more features. (Like the motorized center screen mount and updated headlights)

Anyone ever get this text? I think maybe I saw it like 498 posts ago. Wondering if I should read into it or if this is just SOP.

781F438C-5337-4615-AB80-DC27A51A6D70.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: studioloft