Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've had our MS for 2 1/2 years and I have never used mine. Now I have another for the MX. I have thought about buying the dryer outlet adapter for visits to our daughter's house (that would also involve an extension cord). Getting 3mph range on the mobile connector doesn't seem worth taking it out of the case.
Remember that charging on a NEMA 5-15 outlet (your standard residential outlet) gives about 3 miles of range per hour of charging. Overnight, that means about 30 miles of range. That's really not enough IMHO unless you're parking your car for several days, like at an airport or a vacation resort. So I get why few people use a NEMA 5-15 plug. But I still use a NEMA 14-50 plug (240V, 50A) when traveling; Tesla first stopped including this plug, and now they are not including the mobile charger at all. I know that if you can afford a Tesla, you can afford the mobile charger, but this is just petty. Again.

If Tesla doesn’t not include mobile connector with my Model X ordered a year ago, they are not getting my connector when I trade in my Model 3

I mentioned this a while back but I want to reiterate for others.

When trading in a car they value the trade in for the value of the car. Not the value of the car with accessories.

There is 0 obligation for anyone to give the mobile charger. You technically only need to provide one key (card/fob).

When you trade in your 3 if they try to pressure you into it just say it was broken/lost. They won't cancel the trade-in or value it less. I sold the carpet floor mats, cup holder inserts and the trailer hitch of my late 2017 MX on ebay.

no updates, except the 20" Plaid wheels came with Conti all seasons.

No Matrix headlights

surprises...came with a big splatter of bird poop

I wonder if they are spec'ing for canada and came with all seasons on Plaid as all Plaids even 20s have been summer tires. I actually prefer the all seasons so it was good for me but not for others possibly.
All seasons on the MXP is HUGE news for us northern dwellers. Would save me at least $1500 (if I just replace the tires), maybe more (if I put on a whole set of winter wheels). Let's hope that keeps happening!

All seasons on the MXP is HUGE news for us northern dwellers. Would save me at least $1500 (if I just replace the tires), maybe more (if I put on a whole set of winter wheels). Let's hope that keeps happening!
I hope I get all seasons. Range and not having summer tires was my reason for not getting the 22” on the plaid. I also hope this sticks. I’m upgrading from a model 3 and have summer and winter tires and would like to not have to switch so much.

The refreshed Model X can potentially kill you!
  • Do I have the "computer overheating issue" in my refreshed Tesla Model X?​

• What happens when the "computer overheating issue" occurs?​

• How can I cool down the computer?​

• What is causing the "computer overheating issue"?​

• What Tesla is doing to address the "computer overheating issue"?​

• What can I do if I have the "computer overheating issue"?​

Read more here: Computer overheating issue on the refreshed Tesla Model X: frozen camera, brake fault, high voltage system fault, false input from physical controls

• Funny
Reactions: bhzmark