Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This particular issue has to do with the airbag recall. It seems they replaced the faulty bags but the warning sign has not resolved. Perhaps the install was incorrect. It seems mine is one of first cars to get the fix so the team has limited experience with it.
Same here. My delivery date was yesterday. They called me 1 hour before my delivery time and told me the car had airbag warning issue.

This particular issue has to do with the airbag recall. It seems they replaced the faulty bags but the warning sign has not resolved. Perhaps the install was incorrect. It seems mine is one of first cars to get the fix so the team has limited experience with it.
I feel for you. You are much,much closer to getting a car than I have been. But to get a sniff of it and have it taken away is really cruel. I had my VIN un-matched and apparently am waiting for the same repair that your car just went through. In my case they are saying they are waiting for some parts. :(

Ok my 5 seater brethren... It's been a long night of editing....
I just posted a new video to my North East Tesla YouTube Channel. We take a look at the interior of my Refreshed Tesla Model X Long Range 5 seater. There are images and video of the interior as well as some of the trunk measurements people have been asking for.
If you like the video please hit the like button, subscribe to the channel and leave a TMC shoutout on the comments! More Videos to come.

You can see it here :

:)
According to this, 100% of the orders in Europe have an EDD, while individually none of them do. Can anyone confirm, oa is this only on my end?

We picked up our LR blue/cream 5 seater on Friday from Tesla Sacramento. Thank you for those that created the checklists that we could use to go over the car. Other than the drivers side FWD needing an adjustment and some scratches on the plastic molding around the tire wells, everything looks perfect! The car is even more amazing to drive than I thought it would be. One surprising detail is that we have premium connectivity for 1 year, not just the one month I thought we'd have it.

We picked up our LR blue/cream 5 seater on Friday from Tesla Sacramento. Thank you for those that created the checklists that we could use to go over the car. Other than the drivers side FWD needing an adjustment and some scratches on the plastic molding around the tire wells, everything looks perfect! The car is even more amazing to drive than I thought it would be. One surprising detail is that we have premium connectivity for 1 year, not just the one month I thought we'd have it.
Congrats! What was your order date?

@Stro if you still frequent these foreign lands*, have you gotten this update?

*Clarification: referring to this forum since @Stro has taken delivery.
I apologize that I’ve been so busy lately. But yes, I get updates within a few days after they release nowadays. Except for FSD but I’ve given up on getting an invite to that even though I’m still sitting at a 99 score.