Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my Pre-order mats in from Tesmanian for my MX refresh that I don't have yet. As soon as I get home I'll open them and lay them out so the MX owners can take a look and judge.
Ok here you go, they came well packaged and the material seems well made and durable. Looks like we have the Frunk, Trunk, front drivers, front passenger, middle and looks like third row but not sure. Please chime in on your thoughts.
BTW: they look ok on my garage floor vs the actual MX.

Attachments

• 20220502_113239.jpg
    20220502_113239.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 20220502_113248.jpg
    20220502_113248.jpg
    683.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 20220502_113256.jpg
    20220502_113256.jpg
    679.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 20220502_113303.jpg
    20220502_113303.jpg
    743.9 KB · Views: 75
Ok here you go, they came well packaged and the material seems well made and durable. Looks like we have the Frunk, Trunk, front drivers, front passenger, middle and looks like third row but not sure. Please chime in on your thoughts.
These look good, thanks for sharing! I saw a video of the 3D maxspider mats being installed, and they looked very thin and wobbly.

Wish tesmanian sold just the second and third rows.

Nice! Mine are on a fedex truck, set to arrive on Thursday 5/5.... As soon as I get a chance I'll take pictures with them on the car. I think that last piece is for the back of the third row seats. I'm not sure if they have a way to stick on or will only work when the seats are laid flat.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
Nice! Mine are on a fedex truck, set to arrive on Thursday 5/5.... As soon as I get a chance I'll take pictures with them on the car. I think that last piece is for the back of the third row seats. I'm not sure if they have a way to stick on or will only work when the seats are laid flat.
Mine just came today, there are a few squares of low-nap velcro on on the third row seatback pieces.

Reactions: JER85
Maxspiders are indeed thin and wobbly. They are laser fitted to each interior, lay flat and tuck into mouldings for a clean look and no sliding around.

They are not like the very think and heavy rubber mats that are designed with deep channels to hold lots of dirt and dripping water.

Maxspiders are more elegant, and have a great finish that feels wonderful under foot. They do not have the deep channels, but look very upscale and add to the ambiance of the car.

Well, today is my official One Year Orderversary. I always thought the minimum wait would be at least one year. But recently, I noticed a lot of other people who have been waiting 15 months (plus or minus) and so I am tempering my expectations yet again. But on the other hand, I see some people getting VIN'd with May 2021 order dates. Which simply means, I get my Tesla whenever they decide to deliver it, with whatever options or upgrades are included at that time. And since there is no logical way to determine when my order will arrive compared to others, I just sit back and read this forum to experience other joys and sorrows along the way. Happy Orderversary to my fellow one-year members and nice to see some VIN's start moving again.

Stoped by Orlando center, as I was close by, I asked the status of my delivery which in 2 weeks, the first thing he said you got a balance of more than $100k, i replied, no when I get the car , then I owe a balance, then he said what do mean, I said.when I took delivey after an INSPECTION, then I have a balance , which will be paid on the spot again after inspection period. BTW, there wet 3 X ready for delivery 2 of them was plaid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prairie and Jbell