Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I went to the DCU web site and it looks like there are restrictions to membership that could be a little challenging, especially since I don't have a family member who's a member and didn't work for or retire from any of the companies listed. With that being the case, how would one go about applying for membership lacking those items?

Asking for a friend...
During application you become a member for $10 to one of the orgs they list and that qualifies you for membership. It’s super easy and totally intended by them.

Sorry if I missed the answer to what is the process on how to apply for DCU loan? We have to pay to be a member first or something?
Follow this walkthrough (interest rate mentioned was from last year obviously). Supposedly direct depositing slightly above your monthly payment will suffice and they can’t verify how much your full direct deposit is. Worst case you land with a 0.5% higher rate (2.49%) if they don’t like your direct deposit after 3 months. First payment is 60 days after loan origination.

No, I didn’t make any changes. Don’t wanna pushed back since the 7 seater is start to delivered!
just FYI, i did make the change from 7 seats to 6 seats. my motor vehicle order agreement now says

Order placed with electronically accepted terms 05/10/2022

this is when edited my design. this used to say september 13, 2021. the EDD still says July 2022. so hopefully it stays in july 2022 and doesn't change.

Reactions: honeyfist301
I should’ve and asked for the VIN also lol. Turns out it might’ve not been mine as I was informed today that the car is still in Fremont awaiting a part but the SA couldn’t tell me what part or when to expect it…
Better to have it in Fremont waiting for a part, then in your driveway, undrivable because of the missing part.

And a day after you get the car the pain of these delays will be replaced with a stupid grin as you drive your new car!

Better to have it in Fremont waiting for a part, then in your driveway, undrivable because of the missing part.

And a day after you get the car the pain of these delays will be replaced with a stupid grin as you drive your new car!
I just wish they would be honest and tell me what part/how long it might take instead of telling me “in transit” or “waiting for a truck” for the past two weeks

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Saw a MX plaid today at my local SS vin 3398 looks like matrix lights but maybe wrong.

Attachments

• 20220511_112534.jpg
    20220511_112534.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 126