Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a range 9/3 to 10/29 for Red MX ordered on 4/30/21. Just wonder if you finished your profile in 5/21 or because tesla discriminate RED
Yeah I finished my profile that week. There’s not a lot of reds so I’m assuming it doesn’t get prioritized like the others. White is definitely at the top of the list. Could be a factor in our delivery range

Reactions: JBTMX
I honestly do feel bad for all of you who ordered long before me and are still waiting.
I was just assigned a VIN with next week delivery estimate.

VIN 3444##

BTW...after the December-apr 23 edd, it was changed to end of July to September.
Just another proof that those EDD are absolutely meaningless so all of you should stop freaking out or get too excited till you actually get a VIN
Except for exterior color, ours are the same. I ordered in April 2021 and have a June 18 to July 23 EDD. I wonder if someone with your identical configuration backed out and bumped you up the line. Congrats!

Reactions: coco135
I honestly do feel bad for all of you who ordered long before me and are still waiting.

VIN 3444##

BTW...after the December-apr 23 edd, it was changed to end of July to September.
Just another proof that those EDD are absolutely meaningless so all of you should stop freaking out or get too excited till you actually get a VIN
Yep tons of us who got VINs and delivery dates with the “July” fake EDD as well.

VIN 3444##

Congrats! I’m also having end of July to September date now. Hoping to get vins soon too!

Reactions: coco135
The bigger problem with lane splitting relative to Tesla drivers is using TACC, which does not recognize, understand or compensate for lane splitters. One of the absolutely best features of the Tesla driving experience is TACC. Sad to think that we could be forced to give up TACC because motorcyclists force us to make way for them as they weave dangerously between cars speeding down the freeways and highways.
I do hope TACC and lane positioning is improved over time. The car could do much better at positioning itself depending on the context. For example, if I am in stop-and-go traffic and in the left most lane, the car should hug the left side of the lane. Instead, it wants to always center itself. These little nuances of driving are something I would expect to be incorporated over time. I’ve also noticed on winding and undivided roads that it too often wants to be closer to the dividing line than I’m comfortable with.

Hell, I still have nightmare memories of the initial Autopilot 2.0 software in our first X ping ponging in the lane. That was somewhat less than pleasant.

Yes. With my new CCS Adapter from South Korea, and my new Plaid, I charged at about 160kw at a 350kw EA station in Burbank yesterday. Slower than V3's, but great option to have if you need them.

FWIW, my Tesla offer on my 2018 100D was way higher than Carvana and a smidge higher than Carmax.
Hi DelPhonic1,
Do you have a link for your CCS Adapter from South Korea ? Thanks

Reactions: Great White

VIN 3444##

What is your config?

Yes. With my new CCS Adapter from South Korea, and my new Plaid, I charged at about 160kw at a 350kw EA station in Burbank yesterday. Slower than V3's, but great option to have if you need them.

FWIW, my Tesla offer on my 2018 100D was way higher than Carvana and a smidge higher than Carmax.
Tesla offer to me was more than 10k over Carmax and Carvana

Meanwhile my younger brother who just ordered a model 3 a few months ago, got a VIN today with an EDD of 3 days
My brother picked up his 3 today. I flew up to be there for the occasion. It was pretty sweet.

Also I saw a couple refresh X’s on the lot. I took a few pics of a gray refresh X… mild door alignment issue but generally good looking (except super dirty)… note the VIN.
This was the Kennesaw Georgia Tesla (outside Atlanta.)
A486D4A3-6737-4F1C-AEB9-6D983058872C.jpeg

Attachments

• CB18D7A2-60BA-4303-AE56-2E7E9CF8BF40.jpeg
    CB18D7A2-60BA-4303-AE56-2E7E9CF8BF40.jpeg
    670.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 139E2A1F-2E0A-4F3F-8879-EE0B6F22D2B6.jpeg
    139E2A1F-2E0A-4F3F-8879-EE0B6F22D2B6.jpeg
    356.3 KB · Views: 86
  • DE02E7DD-71C1-43A5-9A67-C0C3A8C3F06B.jpeg
    DE02E7DD-71C1-43A5-9A67-C0C3A8C3F06B.jpeg
    605.3 KB · Views: 81
Hi DelPhonic1,
Do you have a link for your CCS Adapter from South Korea ? Thanks
[email protected] I believe is how I contacted them first. Go thru the thread below for info. I can't seem to find the actual link to harum.io. The website I found today is only in Korean. But you'll need to do a temporary password to your Tesla account so they can buy the thing thru your account in South Korea from Tesla, then you change the password after they ship your item to you. At some point, Tesla will start selling them here, but who knows when that'll happen.

Yeah I finished my profile that week. There’s not a lot of reds so I’m assuming it doesn’t get prioritized like the others. White is definitely at the top of the list. Could be a factor in our delivery range
Red LR holder here as well. I was contemplating calling the 30k upcharge to Plaid but couldnt swallow that pill.

Glad i waited as my dates were updated to from Jan-23 to July 1-August 1st.

Ordered on 2/1.....

Red LR holder here as well. I was contemplating calling the 30k upcharge to Plaid but couldnt swallow that pill.

Glad i waited as my dates were updated to from Jan-23 to July 1-August 1st.

Ordered on 2/1.....
Yeah I contemplated the Plaid as well but quickly realized I don’t need that speed with the SUV. I’ll take my Viper out when I wanna go fast. That’s a good date range though. You’re 3 months ahead so that makes more sense