Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What the?!? You think the date change was due to you not having a trade? Did you try calling and asking about the 3 month jump?
you guys seriously need to stop paying attention to those date ranges...they mean NOTHING, absolutely nothing.
There is nobody at tesla who sits in front of a computer and manually input dates for each and every one of us...its all being done by a messed up algorithm which you're giving wayyy too much attention to.

only EDD with vin can be counted on (most of the times).

i suggest making sure your account is marked as completed profile with your SA and just relax from there.
You can also complain a bit with Order support and they might flag your account for "priority delivery" but take that with a grain of Very salty salt.

• Funny
Reactions: 1pinhigh
Someone asked about the old screen fitting in the 2022. Here is a pix of the 2016 screen ins ide my Plaid. It fits very well.

Attachments

• 1E118A54-1AA0-4B09-8E15-BF5B1EA6500D.jpeg
    1E118A54-1AA0-4B09-8E15-BF5B1EA6500D.jpeg
    634.7 KB · Views: 110
The useless ETA just changed on my order from July to Nov 9th - Feb 1st. That would make it nearly a two year delivery from the order date. Woohoo!
Like people are saying, don’t look too much into the ETA. They change constantly. There’s people that have ETA in Q4 and then one day they get a vin and a closer date.

Reactions: jboy210
So still have the same VIN and the same delivery date (tight window June 03 - June 07), but the MVPA PDF (which has the VIN, I downloaded a copy) is no longer available on the website - now it is just the Order Agreement PDF (only has RN#). Should I prepare myself?
Call the delivery place, select "Delivery", and ask where the car is located.

It should be on the way, if not arrived at the delivery location, to make it in time for your EDD since you're in the east coast.