Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm hedging by having a R1S and an iX both on order. Since I'm on day 459, my expectations are non-existent! I really don't know what to expect from Tesla with all of the EDD changes since the original order...
you and I ordered the same car configuration, likely to same KC service center. Yours was ordered before mine.
Let’s hope they load up a trailer with all blue and cream 5 seaters and get them delivered! What is it, 5-6 vehicles on a trailer?

That day might come sooner than you think. And just like how folks have responded to the yoke. At the unveiling: I hate the yoke, it’s ridiculous. Then after having used it: I love the yoke! Why no one else did this sooner! Lol
Agreed - I was so against it but once I finally got to use it by the end of my two hour drive home from the delivery center I thought it was amazing.

Wife used the car while I was on a work trip this week and admitted “actually, I really love the car a lot it’s really nice.” She had no issues learning the yoke and doing 3 point turns etc. My only problem now will be fighting my wife to drive my own car lol!

no luv for blue..
Dunno about that. Plaid, ordered 3-14-22 :)

Got an updated EDD to the KC delivery area today.
01194225894165111876.jpg

Agreed - I was so against it but once I finally got to use it by the end of my two hour drive home from the delivery center I thought it was amazing.

Wife used the car while I was on a work trip this week and admitted “actually, I really love the car a lot it’s really nice.” She had no issues learning the yoke and doing 3 point turns etc. My only problem now will be fighting my wife to drive my own car lol!
You. Will. Lose.

for those of you who have updated your design, I reached out to change my wheels from 22” to 20” and here’s the response I got. Should I do it?

“Thank you for reaching out. For US orders, customers can make changes without being updated to current base pricing however design changes may impact your estimated delivery date. There is no way to find out how the estimated delivery date will be impacted.”
If you really want the 20's I would do it. I've got the 20's coming on mine - and it wasn't to save money or the fact that you get a few more miles of range. I agree that the 22's look awesome, and if I was single or a young guy I would probably do it...but If you're interested in a smoother ride, you'll want the 20's. They still look really good! Who knows, maybe it will come quicker than expected.

Reactions: ductordoc
Stock is getting crushed and consumer sentiments are plummeting. Anyone here changing mind on buying x?
I cannot WAIT to buy my X. And it sounds like our Y is going to get replaced by a second X.

The latter decision was made about one minute after she got into our rental X a few days ago, and only has grown stronger as we’ve been enjoying it through the Redwoods.

The X is the definitive vehicle to ride there. Proof: first pic below.

And yeah. It is a vast step up from the Y. Definitely worth the premium. And that’s for a 2020 X.

Monday can’t come soon enough. 😍
22E64318-61C3-4AAB-BEAC-EE6336E3B242.jpeg

Attachments

• 61BED607-A545-424C-BA49-470A81D551CE.jpeg
    61BED607-A545-424C-BA49-470A81D551CE.jpeg
    965 KB · Views: 87
  • 06942AA6-5F2F-454F-886D-63A0A24DEC32.jpeg
    06942AA6-5F2F-454F-886D-63A0A24DEC32.jpeg
    615.9 KB · Views: 90