Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any idea or suggestion about the Floor mats for 7 Seater Model x??
I was thinking of buying some sound-deadening foam rubber and cutting to size…
Artilife Closed Cell Neoprene Sponge Foam Rubber Sheet Roll, 1/4" T x 17" W x 80" L, Perfect Cosplay Padding, DIY Project Sheet - Easy Cut Non-Adhesive Multi-Function Soundproof Rubber Foam Sheet https://a.co/guMm0kZ

Crazy you can’t buy a weather tech floor mat for a $100K vehicle

Pop
I was thinking of buying some sound-deadening foam rubber and cutting to size…
Artilife Closed Cell Neoprene Sponge Foam Rubber Sheet Roll, 1/4" T x 17" W x 80" L, Perfect Cosplay Padding, DIY Project Sheet - Easy Cut Non-Adhesive Multi-Function Soundproof Rubber Foam Sheet https://a.co/guMm0kZ

Crazy you can’t buy a weather tech floor mat for a $100K vehicle
i just received front and very back WeatherTech for the 5 seater. No middle yet available from them. Pick up X in 2 weeks. Will write back with fit.

Papa Vinned Me!

3407XX
Order Date: 1/28/21 (498 Days)
LR/white/white/7/20"/FSD
Knoxville TN
EDD: June 26 - June 28

No text yet, but my trade in mileage was outdated, so hopefully I'll hear from SA next week. Guessing at a 4/22-ish build date, likely edging the swivel builds. Will check (call??) next week to see if there's anything else to learn.

Is this the real life?

Any idea or suggestion about the Floor mats for 7 Seater Model x??
Not sure where you are located but Lloyds mats is looking for 6 and 7 model 2022 X to laser measure so they can produce their mats. I just received the front set of Luxe mats, they fit perfectly and feel/look GREAT. They only have the back sets for the 5 seater. They might give you a significant discount on a set if you stopped by for “under an hour” for the measurements. I had a complete set of these in my 7 seat 2016 and they still looked new when I traded it in. I would have kept them except they were maroon to match the signature red and my 22 is blue😇.

VINing day here for me. Got assigned 3451xx today with EDD of June 12-21.

I will be in Europe but last time the local delivery center here in the Bay Area told me that they will deliver it home to my wife and I can sign of electronically. Only challenge is that I won’t be there to inspect it thoroughly for any issues. Fingers crossed 🤞

My BMW iX is also on its way with a delivery of around July 10th.

If my Lucid or Rivian (very likely) reservations get EDDs soon, I will have tough choices to make.. 😢 we only need 2 cars..

Papa Vinned Me!

3407XX
Order Date: 1/28/21 (498 Days)
LR/white/white/7/20"/FSD
Knoxville TN
EDD: June 26 - June 28

No text yet, but my trade in mileage was outdated, so hopefully I'll hear from SA next week. Guessing at a 4/22-ish build date, likely edging the swivel builds. Will check (call??) next week to see if there's anything else to learn.

Is this the real life?
congrats!
as a fellow 7 seater, it seems like we get the 'older' VIN #s. 340x is the highest i've seen for a 7 seater.

Read the article about Elon making one last end of quarter push. Got a text message with a VIN a couple hours later.

Latest EDD was 9/1 to 10/26. Now 6/14-6/18. VIN 3376XX
Read the article about Elon making one last end of quarter push. Got a text message with a VIN a couple hours later.

Latest EDD was 9/1 to 10/26. Now 6/14-6/18. VIN 3376XX
I’ve been languishing at this nearby EDD. Not patient at all waiting for this VIN. Happy for all that are getting theirs!!!
11C1B409-79C9-4200-A1DD-88623C8AA1C3.jpeg