Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone just a little update...

Model X Plaid Red, Black interior, 20" wheels and no FSD, Canada order.
Vin3457××
Build June 1 2022.
Shiped from Fremont few days later(dont know date).
June 8 2022 car was in Chicago.
June 12 2022 car arrived to Montreal Dealer.
June 13 2022 tesla called to say car passed inspection and is geting prep for delivery.
June 15 3:00pm Delivery day.

I will give another update with pictures soon

:)
How close is your delivery date to the last EDD Tesla supplied? Just trying to get a feel for timing.

Hope your delivery went well, although I haven't seen anything.

Today is the first day of our 20 day EDD window. No vin yet. Has anyone else experience this?
About 5 min after writing this it changed….July 27-Sept 7. Good Grief. Will I ever get this car?
AAARRRGGHHH, same thing for me, again! My EDD went from June 29-July 20 to July 22-Sept 2. Seeing all of the deliveries of orders after mine is wearing me smooth. Not sure how much longer I can put up with Tesla's ineptness...

Question about placing order on hold. I went to my local Tesla Store and spoke with a SA about putting my order on hold. I am literally in the middle of purchasing a house so I can't take the MX right now. The SA was super nice about it and totally understood. Put my order on hold till August he said, I'm supposed to close on my house in July. He actually appologized for how awful Tesla customer support has been and said that they are really hoping it gets better. I woke up to an email this morning saying that if I don't take my order off hold by June 26 my order will auto cancel! Has anyone else who placed an order on hold recieved this email before and is there anyway around it?

• Informative
Reactions: blodg1
How close is your delivery date to the last EDD Tesla supplied? Just trying to get a feel for timing.

Hope your delivery went well, although I haven't seen anything.
Intially it was June 20 no Vin on app but Vin on mvpa...then June 15 with vin on app and mvpa.

Delivery went good had few paint scratch that needed touch up and polish...they lost the key fobs new one ordered and left side falcon wing door top glass cracker something(rock) feel on it during transport...they ordered the part 2 to 3 week wait... but car is safe to drive...they offered me a Rejecting and wait for next car i said no because everything else was perfect. i will do a detail updatr with pics very soon :)

My MXLR EDD just shifted from June 27 - July 23 to July 26 - September 6. April 2021 order. With another $6,000 price increase by Tesla, this order is performing better than the market at the moment. Assuming I ever get the car.
Completely agree. That's the only thing keeping me waiting on my MXLR. Where else can you get a 30% return on a depreciating asset in 15 months?

I did 70% rears and 20% front which will end up matching when paired with the factory dyed glass. The rear glass even though dark doesn’t provide any UV blocking so it needs to be tinted too.

Did 70% on windshield in one piece (hard to find shops that can do this - it can’t be cut in one piece on the plotters most shops have so must be done by hand).
Incorrect. All glass is UV blocking

Question about placing order on hold. I went to my local Tesla Store and spoke with a SA about putting my order on hold. I am literally in the middle of purchasing a house so I can't take the MX right now. The SA was super nice about it and totally understood. Put my order on hold till August he said, I'm supposed to close on my house in July. He actually appologized for how awful Tesla customer support has been and said that they are really hoping it gets better. I woke up to an email this morning saying that if I don't take my order off hold by June 26 my order will auto cancel! Has anyone else who placed an order on hold recieved this email before and is there anyway around it?

I got a 90 day hold back in March without issue. I'm having a bigger issue with the SA saying I'd get a July EDD and actually getting a much later one. Contrary to their promise, it seems I have no priority and am at the back of the line even with a June 2021 order date.

Good morning all!

My March 2021 order will finally be in my possession this Saturday morning!

The delivery experience has been beyond smooth up until now, and I cannot wait to be able to share some pictures of the X with you all soon.

Going to try to install the wall charger now; wish me luck 😅
Can you put your configuration in your signature

I got a 90 day hold back in March without issue. I'm having a bigger issue with the SA saying I'd get a July EDD and actually getting a much later one. Contrary to their promise, it seems I have no priority and am at the back of the line even with a June 2021 order date.
Did you ever get an email saying your order would be canceled if you didn't take the car off hold? I wonder how they prioritze an order that come off hold then. Maybe it's like a new order date? But yeah, that is very frustrating I bet.