Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by the store before the delivery next week to have a quick check outside. Better than I thought especially that both FWDs look well aligned. Did find several issues from outside, nothing big in my opinion. Talked to SA to see if they can fix them before the delivery and was told no, all the problems have to be fixed post delivery. I guess it’s due to the Chicago store no long has SC attached. Was also told the yoke worm is on every car that they won’t fix. Anyone who have the yoke fixed please let me know. Thanks.

Will do a more detailed check on delivery day.
What is your build?

Picked up this morning in Paramus NJ and brought straight back to VT. Nothing major that we noticed this morning, a couple of scratches that they fixed there and then. Will take another good look in the morning but now it’s raining and we’re tired. Can’t believe that after 507 days we have a car. Love the blue, it seems darker in real life than it does in pictures and I got get a good look at it for 272 miles as I followed it home. We do have the tilt screen on our 345 VIN.

Got a call to schedule delivery and asked why I never received a VIN until 2 days ago and delivery is within a week. Production date June 6 and when car was on train to Alabama, original Vinner canceled their delivery. Rep said happening more now with interest rates rising. I was next with that config and Florida is near Alabama so lucky me, it leaves Alabama Monday and arrives Tuesday at my delivery center in S Fla. Saves about 6-8 weeks from July 22-Sept 2.

Got a call to schedule delivery and asked why I never received a VIN until 2 days ago and delivery is within a week. Production date June 6 and when car was on train to Alabama, original Vinner canceled their delivery. Rep said happening more now with interest rates rising. I was next with that config and Florida is near Alabama so lucky me, it leaves Alabama Monday and arrives Tuesday at my delivery center in S Fla. Saves about 6-8 weeks from July 22-Sept 2.
Interest might be increasing but so did price. Whoever canceled is losing $31k equity which makes up for the higher interest. Nice catch on your part

Just got the VIN! 349XXX. Feb 2021 order, LR, 6 seater, red, white, 20", FSD. EDD changed from Jun 21 - Jul 12 to Jun 20-24.
That’s my car damn it!
My November, 2020 order just got a VIN. Almost 19 months to the day. LR, 6 seater, white, cream, FSD.
Happy for you. its About time!