Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. What wasn’t completed on your profile?
When I ordered, I got the email with attached MVPA same day and the EDD was Oct-Nov 21 so I thought I don't have to choose trade in, finance or cash option until the car is ready for deliver. In October, I selected my option to pay for the car and Tesla said that the date I finished my profile.

They told us we have to bring it back, and we’re in Louisville as well. I made an appointment in the app and included the pictures I posted here. It’s irritating…I have to drive all the way there and if they keep it very long I’ll need a way to get back here. I can’t imagine that any of these are lengthy fixes, but my appointment isn’t until late afternoon so who knows if they’ll keep it. Would have been nice for it all to have been correct from the start 🤷‍♂️
Wow - that stinks. I would think you could get a loner at least. Maybe spend the day in Cincinatti doing some things if it's only a day. I hope all goes well! Maybe I'll see you driving around the Ville!

Is Tesla still supplying mobile chargers to deliveries where the orders were placed before they stopped including them? My order was 4/2021 so I’m hoping the mobile charger will be included at delivery next week.
I was worried about the same thing. They told me that I can absolutely take the other one with me if there is a concern about it. He said the new one should still have a mobile charger in it with my Friday delivery.

Reactions: goldenage
Hi All,

A question for the Refresh Owners: How well does the New Heat Pump
Air Conditioning system perform versus the older A/C ???

Many of us in the old days bought 6 or 7 seat models that we did not
need the extra seats for in order to get the larger Air Conditioning System...

Thank You,

Shawn

PS - Still waiting for August 28-October 23 (2022)
At least one of us is buying a new 7 seat model that they do not need for the same reason.

I hope that the new 5-seaters have improved rear cooling, but I knew it would bother me to not have the most comfort possible for passengers in my spaceship.

Plus... maybe it's just me, but summers in the Southeast don't seem to be getting any cooler.

I'll be interested for someone to do a comparison.

May 21, 21 order here. Just thought I'd throw an update into the forum.
I'm pretty patient so the constant EDD moves haven't phased me much. Although it's absolutely annoying that interest will keep going up as the process continues to drag further out.

My config is a MXLR 5 Seats, MSM/Cream with 20" wheels.

A lot of people consider the Cream interior to be 'old man luxury' but speaking as a non-old person I think it's classy and will look great for a long, long time. My fear is that the Cream interior is so low on the demand schedule that it's a very low priority for Tesla to build. That's especially true with my $90k legacy pricing.

I was hopeful at the latest EDD window of July 5 - August 9 would stick or maybe move up but just got shifted today to August 1 - September 12.

This is my first Tesla and my current car is a '08 Jeep Commander 5.7L Hemi that gets a wonderful 14mpg average. Wishing now I hadn't sold my Passat last year when I expected the MXLR in December.

This will also be my first new car since I have always bought used to maximize my budget, but buying used isn't an option anymore is it?

I'm crossing my fingers that I get this thing before the end of the year. Really can't wait to road trip with it, but would love to do that before winter hits 🙃
We had a June 15-July 6 range and on the 15th were pushed out to July 27-Sept 7. Also red/cream. I was hopeful as it appeared that red was a trending color in June. I just sold a Lexus that had a cream interior and after driving it for about 3 years decided that is the only color interior I ever want. We can survive with one car for the summer but it sure would be nice to finally see the Tesla.

Reactions: ductordoc
Anyone know how durable the home chargers cables are? Can I back out the M3P while charging the MXLR?

Attachments

• 20220621_141121.jpg
    20220621_141121.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 107