Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
took delivery of my mx lr 2 weeks ago. ordered 7/1/2021. no fsd.

boy the quality issues are plenty.
panel gaps, misaligned hood, paint chips (can literally see the metal underneath, wtf), black specks within the paint (!? how did this even get past qc man).

didn't help that the pickup was inside a garage and quite dark.

waiting on service center appointment july 5th to fix all these.
Sorry the here this, I took delivery last week and my X was flawless no issues at all excepta small vibrationat HY speeds. We've have put almost 2K miles since we took delivery. I'm glad QC was working when my X went through..
B/cream/20"/FSD

Sorry the here this, I took delivery last week and my X was flawless no issues at all excepta small vibrationat HY speeds. We've have put almost 2K miles since we took delivery. I'm glad QC was working when my X went through..
B/cream/20"/FSD
Mine was flawless as well, and I have no vibration issues at any speed up to 80 mph.

My advisor just called - we are in Canada. Originally in a LR 6 seater FSD purchased back in Feb 2021. He says a Plaid 6 seater is available for imminent pickup and is saying he will match the price the plaid was back in Feb 2021. Does this sounds like a good idea? Canada luxury taxes come in Sept and that will add 8k to the order as well - doubt original order will come in by then.

My advisor just called - we are in Canada. Originally in a LR 6 seater FSD purchased back in Feb 2021. He says a Plaid 6 seater is available for imminent pickup and is saying he will match the price the plaid was back in Feb 2021. Does this sounds like a good idea? Canada luxury taxes come in Sept and that will add 8k to the order as well - doubt original order will come in by then.
I wouldn't
You waited such a. Long time. You probably will get LR within 2 months.

Need some opinion here. My Model X plaid order have a EDD of july 7th - july 21st. NO vin yet. I opt in for the FSD but with the release of the EAP for half the price. I think it makes more sense to save 6k on the other functions that I dont care for. Should I wait until I get vinned before call in and make the switch??

btw I ordered White/ cream 20" FSD PLAID