Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! First time posting, long time lurker during this long wait for the MX. I just received my Vin today and wanted to provide some hope for everyone waiting.

Order Date 7/20/2021
Vin 7SAXCAE5XNF351xxx (tracking sheet updated)
MXLR 7 seat/20/FSD
Originally White exterior/Black Interior, we made a change in April 2022 through Jorge to Blue exterior/Cream Interior
Fremont delivery center. Delivery Date TBD

I did call in today right after I got my Vin and got through to a rep. He said the car just entered production and should be expected next week for delivery. He also helped me change my payment from cash to financing.

My timeline for EDD was like most of you being thrown around with placeholders until the recent change from April 2023 back to July 15-Sept 10th. It then changed to July 21st-Sept 15th couple weeks after. Held steady until this morning it changed to June 26th-July7th. Hours later I receive a text saying I have been assigned a vin!

Hope this helps all of you and will update as delivery happens.

VINNED as well. 3494xx, is this a recent vin?

OD 6/23/21, SoCal. Originally W/Cream/5/20/LR, changed to W/W this march.

EDD settled to be 7/1-7/22 recently. On 6/22 (30 days of 7/22) got the trade in call, vinned today.
Yes, a recent VIN. Probably around June 15 give or take
Mine is 3495xx and I believe it is built today or tomorrow as SA told me before I received any VIN. He said yesterday MYP is built today and MXP is built tomorrow and I received both VINs about the same time one day apart.

Reactions: T3slafan2500
Up to you. First, can you afford it - does it fit with your budget? Second, do you want it or prefer the longer range? The fact that they're willing to give it to you at a discounted price would make me ask some questions and a thorough inspection before you commit. Check the VIN to ensure it's not one of those older ones that were sitting in the field forever.
How do I know if it is? Vin is 343xxx

I hate it personally, reminds me of a 1990s luxury old man's car.

I am getting cold feet on the Cream interior (Black Exterior). Thoughts?

I do not want white and I am concerned that Black will be hot 😬
What was the cost for Cream and White inerior in first halt of 2020?
Now its $ 2.000.
Has ordered black as usel but start to like cream as I have it in my waiting for Plaid 2021 LR.