Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone! First time posting, long time lurker during this long wait for the MX. I just received my Vin today and wanted to provide some hope for everyone waiting.

Order Date 7/20/2021
Vin 7SAXCAE5XNF351xxx (tracking sheet updated)
MXLR 7 seat/20/FSD
Originally White exterior/Black Interior, we made a change in April 2022 through Jorge to Blue exterior/Cream Interior
Fremont delivery center. Delivery Date TBD

I did call in today right after I got my Vin and got through to a rep. He said the car just entered production and should be expected next week for delivery. He also helped me change my payment from cash to financing.

My timeline for EDD was like most of you being thrown around with placeholders until the recent change from April 2023 back to July 15-Sept 10th. It then changed to July 21st-Sept 15th couple weeks after. Held steady until this morning it changed to June 26th-July7th. Hours later I receive a text saying I have been assigned a vin!

Hope this helps all of you and will update as delivery happens.

Did you just call into your local / delivery SC or a central Tesla number?

E911394A-5199-4665-8A16-E99E398B9691.jpeg

Got it home yesterday. The Cincinnati team was friendly and made delivery go smooth. Here are a few things to note. The build date was April 25. It does have the tilt screen. I asked why there was such a gap between the build date and delivery date. They told me many cars were sitting in Chicago unable to get transport. The car only had 8 miles on it at pick up. It’s is much quieter and smoother ride than our model three. Insanely fast of course. Problems - a mark on one of the front doors. We were able to buff out thankfully. Both falcon wing doors work properly but need minor adjustments. I find this disappointing on a car of this price range that they cannot fix things like that before pick up. They told me the Louisville service center will be opening in about a month so I may wait till then instead of going to Cincinnati. Car was not cleaned very well at all. Smudges on the inside, tire dressing sprayed all over the wheels and fender wells as an example. Overall - very happy with the purchase! I’ll post some more pics after I get ceramic and tint 😁😁

View attachment 820865
Got it home yesterday. The Cincinnati team was friendly and made delivery go smooth. Here are a few things to note. The build date was April 25. It does have the tilt screen. I asked why there was such a gap between the build date and delivery date. They told me many cars were sitting in Chicago unable to get transport. The car only had 8 miles on it at pick up. It’s is much quieter and smoother ride than our model three. Insanely fast of course. Problems - a mark on one of the front doors. We were able to buff out thankfully. Both falcon wing doors work properly but need minor adjustments. I find this disappointing on a car of this price range that they cannot fix things like that before pick up. They told me the Louisville service center will be opening in about a month so I may wait till then instead of going to Cincinnati. Car was not cleaned very well at all. Smudges on the inside, tire dressing sprayed all over the wheels and fender wells as an example. Overall - very happy with the purchase! I’ll post some more pics after I get ceramic and tint 😁😁

Gorgeous. You’re VIN 7SAXCBE57NF340XXX
And I’m
7SAXCBE69NF3407XX

Born probably same day 🎊

Congrats to all the recent Vinners!! I've been tempted to update my order sometime as it seems 20" wheels seem to be moving along a lot quicker than 22" wheels. I just sent an email to [email protected] attention Jorge to ask if he can help me doing so without affecting my base price (May 21 order). I'll let you guys know! Currently it is showing EDD of Oct 12 - Dec 21.

Starting to feel like the oldest order here now with all these vins 😔
What’s your order date? I think for me, I came up at the weekly meeting and Elon said, “Ok we’ve done everything we can to discourage and insult this customer and he just won’t go away. Just give him a VIN because I’m sick of seeing his name on the list”