Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received VIN for MX yesterday around 6pm and MY same time a day before.
They give me either 28 or 29 to pick but text says it could be sooner if the cars arrive earlier.

I received vin around 6 last night as well. No text to schedule delivery yet. Worried they’ll send one followed by a better pick up soon or else and will have to jump through hoops rescheduling work etc.

Today I finally graduate from this thread on day 514. Delivery was pretty smooth, everything looks tight (except for one piece of trim in the trunk that came off when we got home but easy enough to put back on), charger included. Will do a more thorough inspection just in case after the software update goes through. As others have said, nice power, more comfortable - especially with teenagers.

Wishing everyone well and the best of luck on your own deliveries.

Got our screen protectors on as well as our TWRAPS cover for the steering wheel. Huge fan of this look. Super easy to install and also has a well defined Tesla T on the wheel now.
740DD7E0-5C06-4EB2-868C-56D8C6A5779F.jpeg
740DD7E0-5C06-4EB2-868C-56D8C6A5779F.jpeg
A508E2EA-8B11-4EB9-BBD5-4A218959CDFC.jpeg
4B9EA266-C6FD-4482-A15B-7B301B89D41B.jpeg
FC8C42CB-35CE-4DE0-85F9-92FBC2E9E2A0.jpeg
Also put in the ToughPro floor mats. I love the design and the fact they are flat. Not a big fan of the ones with the raised lip all around. I know why some need them, but not that much winter driving in KY.

Also got text for delivery this morning. Booked for the 28th.

Some questions though. We’re doing a trade in do we both need to be at the appointment? Schedule wise it would be easier if only one of us needed to go.

Second it looks like half our payment check we deposited is on hold until the 30th. How possible is it they would reschedule if needed? I know it’s the EOQ push

Reactions: eshtog and snappy1

Some questions though. We’re doing a trade in do we both need to be at the appointment? Schedule wise it would be easier if only one of us needed to go.

Second it looks like half our payment check we deposited is on hold until the 30th. How possible is it they would reschedule if needed? I know it’s the EOQ push
Which SC you will be picking up your MX?
Whoever on trade-in and new vehicles registration will need present on delivery day.

Got our screen protectors on as well as our TWRAPS cover for the steering wheel. Huge fan of this look. Super easy to install and also has a well defined Tesla T on the wheel now. View attachment 820954View attachment 820954View attachment 820955View attachment 820956View attachment 820957 Also put in the ToughPro floor mats. I love the design and the fact they are flat. Not a big fan of the ones with the raised lip all around. I know why some need them, but not that much winter driving in KY.

Where’d you get your screen protectors

Like many here, we received our vin number and updated EDD (jun28-jul1). Unfortunately my wife is in Europe until Jul11. We were planning to trade in our S (or sell if money was better) and finance the rest. Her name is on title with mine so not sure where that leaves us. Once I get contacted about delivery I am going to try and talk to someone about our options but I'm curious if anyone here has had to deal with this recently?

It isn't like we could put our lives on hold and not go anywhere with Tesla constantly moving delivery dates.

I ordered a LR on May 10 and had the EDD in 2023. On May 24th I changed to Plaid and the next day my dates moved to Aug-Oct ‘22. Then a week later I had a late June 22 EDD. That lasted a week and was moved back to Aug 16-Sept 22. That’s where I sit today. So it seems to me if you change to Plaid your EDD will change within a day.
Emailed Jorge and changed to Plaid on 6/20 and my EDD went from Nov-Feb to July 5-26 today! Stayed on same price structure as when I order in August.

Not sure how your title reads but if says “your name or your wife’s name” just one of you can do it. We do this to make it easier to renew vehicles or sell and transfer when we need to.

Reactions: Hebert