Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, anyone bought screen protectors for front and back screens that they really liked?
Hi, I purchased from Abstract Ocean, there are the HD clear and matte options:

They have good reviews, shipped relatively fast and good customer service (email notification for shipping etc.).

Hi - I'm having some issues with GPS also. It becomes a problem when the satellites have been obscured for a while - mostly while I'm on the ferry to Seattle. The GPS places me in the ferry terminal at the starting point and shows me to be in Puget Sound. I believe it's the LTE module. I can fix it by doing a system reboot, but should not have to do that at all. Replacing the LTE module should not be a big deal. Should be relatively inexpensive. I'll give it a few more times and if there's no improvement will set up a service appointment.
Does the reboot fix it temporarily or did it fix it permanently?

Any recommendations on floor mats?
Hi, I have seen folks purchasing floor mats for their Model X from different vendors, primarily based on preference: looks and practicality/functionality.

I pre-ordered from Tesmanian and they have not arrived however their customer service is excellent:

Reactions: timberlights
Hi, anyone bought screen protectors for front and back screens that they really liked?
I got the matte finish protector set for front and back from Abstract Ocean. But I don’t have my X so can’t tell it’s good or bad. 🤷‍♂️
Here’s my deal @lexus26 . I need MXLR and you need screen protector. You got MXLR today and I have screen protector. Shell we trade? Looks like a perfect deal yeah?🙆🏼‍♂️

...interesting, just got VIN'd today (516xx) for touch-less delivery tomorrow 6/30. Still comical as delivery date jumped as early as 6/27 to as late as March 2023.

Question, since I am local - I can change to pick-up at the factory. Would you guys recommend this over touch-less delivery? I assume the benefit is that I can reject the delivery if there are a multitude of quality issues.

Picked up my blue today. Just one minor issue. Looks like tesla is getting better at building X. Lol

One question. I have 7 seater but probably same for 6 well. Are these wires supposed to be exposed?
It's below the seat and is visible when you open the trunk lid inside.
Hmm I just went out and laid my back row (7 seater) flat and it’s clearly the way it was designed. Not a great design feature IMO. But it’s not a big deal IMO.

Attachments

• D6426494-FAB7-4C22-80BA-B0864C17B219.jpeg
    D6426494-FAB7-4C22-80BA-B0864C17B219.jpeg
    595.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 823F2DE3-3587-490D-9000-527EEADB2CA1.jpeg
    823F2DE3-3587-490D-9000-527EEADB2CA1.jpeg
    562.3 KB · Views: 98