Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I miss the old days of these thread
It’s like we go back to the high school from which we’ve just graduated and it’s like, who are all these people? lol. There’s a reunion of sorts over at the MX refresh issues thread where folks talk about their cars making wheezing and moaning noises and other things but it can get depressing there lol

I miss the old days of these thread
Which part do you miss? Is it the part where we all b*tched and moaned about non-existent production, the continuing delays without any info from Tesla and speculated when Tesla would actually get around to starting production or the part just after you got yours? For those of us who have taken delivery we're still in the minority compared to those awaiting theirs. I'm certainly not missing pulling out my hair with each change in EDDs and hoping this backlog really starts getting through in earnest for those who are still waiting. The EU and other regions haven't seen a single delivery and I'm hoping they'll start getting theirs this quarter if not the next - it'll be more than 2 years for some of their orders.

Which part do you miss? Is it the part where we all b*tched and moaned about non-existent production, the continuing delays without any info from Tesla and speculated when Tesla would actually get around to starting production or the part just after you got yours? For those of us who have taken delivery we're still in the minority compared to those awaiting theirs. I'm certainly not missing pulling out my hair with each change in EDDs and hoping this backlog really starts getting through in earnest for those who are still waiting. The EU and other regions haven't seen a single delivery and I'm hoping they'll start getting theirs this quarter if not the next - it'll be more than 2 years for some of their orders.

Amen, created new thread for weeping in the EMEA: EMEA: Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

All within the month of May 2022, my account reflected EDDs of:
July 21 - September 15, 2022
December 2022 - April 2023
July 31 - September 11, 2022

July 31 - September 11, 2022 remained stable throughout the month of June
Second week of July, changed to August 11 - September 15, 2022
So EDD pushed back 11 days but time frame window shrunk by 7 days, but NO VIN.

Original order date May 6, 2021 (430 days, and counting)
MX LR - Midnight Silver - Cream Interior - 20" - FSD
You and I are very similar - only exception is Original Order June 2021 and 22" no FSD

Reactions: skialpine
Glad I didn’t have anyone run my credit yet. Since I was only 8 days shy (today) of the front end of my EDD I had already contacted my tint/wrap shop to get some quotes, worked on insurance quotes, planned to order a bunch of accessories, was about to list my MYP for private sale, etc. I am not complaining about my specific wait, I just need the vehicle in 2022. The major inconvenience with the EDD’s is when you get really close to one and have to do several things to prepare and then it moves back by months.

It depends how AFS defined because it might be different from one to other manufacturers but both pre-refreshed and refreshed MX headlights will turn on side light when you make tu4n or turn on turning signals
My question is on the refresh MX has AFS or not. AFS ,according the MX user's manual " to determine the optimum position of the headlights based on current driving conditions. For example, to improve visibility while driving on winding roads at night, the AFS casts the beam in the direction of the curve. When low beam headlights are turned on and when driving at lower speeds,"