Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Viewed through a Tesla lens, the refresh MXLR 0-60 (3.8s) is certainly middle-of-the-road, but from an overall EV standpoint, it's quite fast for an SUV, and in an absolute sense, the idea of a 5200 lb SUV accelerating to 60mph in 3.8s is still pretty staggering. It's all about perspective, imo. For me, it will also probably feel a bit like a letdown after daily driving a M3P for the last 3 years.
It doesn’t as I’m in a similar situation. In my experience, flooring my 3P is a rare event, so both still are plenty exhilarating when accelerating.

Wow. I hadn't checked on this thread in a while (since I took delivery in January), but I thought waiting 360 days was a long time and that Tesla would have ramped up production by now and that wait times would have dropped. I guess I was wrong. It's worth the wait. My 2022 Plaid is a great improvement over my previous 2016 P90DL.

Wow. I hadn't checked on this thread in a while (since I took delivery in January), but I thought waiting 360 days was a long time and that Tesla would have ramped up production by now and that wait times would have dropped. I guess I was wrong. It's worth the wait. My 2022 Plaid is a great improvement over my previous 2016 P90DL.
Good to here from you, I always wondered where you went

Reactions: DrComputer
Hi! Any good recommendations for back seat (I have the 6 seat config) pet cover? Maybe I could get it on Amazon since it is Prime day?
Ordered three of these from Orvis Solid-Foam Backseat Extender for when ours comes. Currently use two of them in our X7 with a cover from Orvis as well and he is living like a king back there. Sure there is something cheaper out there but the quality is outstanding.

Attachments

• 10F57FF5-03E2-4238-BC24-4C6C02223A08.jpeg
    10F57FF5-03E2-4238-BC24-4C6C02223A08.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • Informative
Reactions: n.one.one
It doesn’t as I’m in a similar situation. In my experience, flooring my 3P is a rare event, so both still are plenty exhilarating when accelerating.
Haha, I'm the opposite. I drive my 3P incredibly...let's call it aggressively, and while I've only put about 12k miles on it in the 3 years I've owned it, I wouldn't be surprised if the state of the tires/brakes reflect a car with 2-3x the mileage. 😬