Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like its a calendar thing, early orders like Mar-May-April 2021 got the hold email weeks ago...and now its rolling down the list...
That's a very interesting perspective. I'm a Mar 21 order and haven't received any on hold messages either in the app or via email. The lack of communications scares me, just a bit! Kind of like when everyone is looking at something and you have no idea what they're looking at or why...

That's a very interesting perspective. I'm a Mar 21 order and haven't received any on hold messages either in the app or via email. The lack of communications scares me, just a bit! Kind of like when everyone is looking at something and you have no idea what they're looking at or why...
It feels like they might have missed your order and your order is stuck in corner somewhere.
I also didn't get the hold email. Ordered July 2021

FINALLY!!!! Just received a VIN this evening! LR Black, Black, 20, ordered FEB 21.. Praying everything goes smooth, this is the longest I've waited for anything.
IMG_3180.jpg