Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, only of tertiary relevance to this group, a slimmed down climate bill has new life (and is supported by Manchin). Great thread summarizing the text of the included EV legislation below, but tl;dr Tesla will once again be eligible but there are vehicle price limits - $55k for "smaller vehicles" and $80k for SUVs/pickups/vans (so MS/MX won't be eligible, MY will be without FSD, and M3 RWD only) and household income limits ($150k max for individuals, $300k for joint). No manufacturer caps and there are requirements that get phased in around origin of batteries and battery materials.

Truly remarkable that MXLR orders placed 4+ months later than you are getting VINs/deliveries now.

No action. Jan '21 order - EDD has moved up slightly to 9/18-10/30 post "hold" email.

This blows my mind. Have you reached out to Tesla @jb401 to see if there's anything missing on your end that could be kicking this one back further? I know there was talk about people missing some of their order checklist items and it causing delays.

I get it, however, the order process, lack of communications, lack of transparency and outright lies with customers has been a complete turn off for me. Pretty sure this is my first and last Tesla. At this stage I have too much invested to walk away, which I'm sure is how many of us are feeling. It's really too bad that they treat customers the way they do as the product is obviously very good. You can see it any day you're out on the road. It's unfortunate that Tesla so over-promised and under-delivered the refreshed X!
This is so true. I totally don't understand why we have to be treated like this. Their delivery team, the Tesla store, and the service team, everyone is just so rude and unreasonable. I feel I am so humbled in front of them. I have never imagined this is what a customer who bought a 100k car should be experiencing.