Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! What’s going on with my order? Should I call them? RN116517xxx

LR white on white/ 6 seater/ FSD/ 20” wheels
Mine is RN11511xxxx, so earlier in the so cal area and with Sep to nov estimate, so maybe accurate? Although u did order a 6-seater which I think have earlier estimates overall, not sure. If that’s a change from an earlier edd though, then maybe best to call and see if any info.

Long time lurker here and I just got VINed. Calling on the VIN wizards to tell me if this was rolled off the lot or not and if it has all the latest upgrades or not. Thanks

Tesla VIN.png

MXP, W/W, FSD, 22inches OOD: 02/17/22

Attachments

• Tesla VIN.png
    Tesla VIN.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 86
Long time lurker here and I just got VINed. Calling on the VIN wizards to tell me if this was rolled off the lot or not and if it has all the latest upgrades or not. Thanks

View attachment 834374

I think this might be helpful!

Reactions: Odeneho

View attachment 834374

Congratulations!! My VIN assigned this week seems to be close to yours.
Order Date: 4/21/2021
Config: MXLR / 7 seater / MSM-Cream / FSD
Est. Delivery: August 11 - 15
VIN: 7SAXCAE53NF355xxx
Delivery location: NY

How do I find out more details about that vehicle? Should I reach out to assigned delivery rep/SA? I do not have SA’s phone. Any advice would be appreciated

Congratulations!! My VIN assigned this week seems to be close to yours.
Order Date: 4/21/2021
Config: MXLR / 7 seater / MSM-Cream / FSD
Est. Delivery: August 11 - 15
VIN: 7SAXCAE53NF355xxx
Delivery location: NY

How do I find out more details about that vehicle? Should I reach out to assigned delivery rep/SA? I do not have SA’s phone. Any advice would be appreciated
What is your delivery center? I’m Mt Kisco with same EDD as you!