Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was July 11-august 20th. Then it got pushed to November 12-January 22. Then dropped to july 25th to august 4th when vin appeared in source code. Vin showed up in my account Sunday same time as delivery text. Scheduled for pick up today in an hour at 11:30am.
Encouraging…. I moved from Nov 14-Jan 6, to Sept 29-Nov 13. Hopefully they show the Canadian orders some more love 🤣

Wow! What’s going on with my order? Should I call them? RN116517xxx

LR white on white/ 6 seater/ FSD/ 20” wheels

No. You said you ordered 2/12/21, but based on your RN you ordered in 2022. That delivery timeframe is the same as everyone else that ordered an LR around that time.

Edit: Based on location and that updated info, I'd say March 2023 is the most likely, but people have gotten lucky in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuyDude
Something wierd happened with my European Tesla account today, there became active questions about insurance, drivers licence, delivery adress etc, still no EDD, VIN or anything.

Most irritating was "proof of insurance" even if no car, no VIN, car for sure is not even manufactured and "your payment is expired" even without any glue about anything to do with the car except reservation number.

i sended Tesla Suomi questions about what kind of action they wait from me to be proceeded.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess 1 + 12-16 days :p
1659199549314.png

Getting super jealous of all of you whose EDDs are narrowing and even more so of the many VINs I'm watching come in.
I agree with you. Day 453, EDD recently pushed back to Aug 22 to Oct 3. Still a wide window so nothing appears to be happening soon. Happy for the others getting theirs but hoping I don't have to break the 500-day mark like a few others have....
  1. Received the call about trade in well over a month ago, that resulted in no immediate evidence of a VIN arriving
  2. Received the "place your order on hold" and then told them I am ready, that resulted in no immediate evidence of a VIN arriving
  3. Have never changed my order, that resulted in no expediting of a VIN arriving
  4. Have FSD since day one, that resulted in no expediting of a VIN arriving
  5. I have been within 30 days of day one of my EDD since May 23rd (which is another way of saying it keeps shifting right as day one arrives)
  6. My EDD windows were as small as 18 days at the end of the quarter, which was promising, but now back to six weeks.
So, patiently waiting for a VIN.

I agree with you. Day 453, EDD recently pushed back to Aug 22 to Oct 3. Still a wide window so nothing appears to be happening soon. Happy for the others getting theirs but hoping I don't have to break the 500-day mark like a few others have....
  1. Received the call about trade in well over a month ago, that resulted in no immediate evidence of a VIN arriving
  2. Received the "place your order on hold" and then told them I am ready, that resulted in no immediate evidence of a VIN arriving
  3. Have never changed my order, that resulted in no expediting of a VIN arriving
  5. I have been within 30 days of day one of my EDD since May 23rd (which is another way of saying it keeps shifting right as day one arrives)
  6. My EDD windows were as small as 18 days at the end of the quarter, which was promising, but now back to six weeks.
Almost the exact same thing here. I'm on day 509 and counting...

It is exasperating to say the least.