Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man, my 7-21 build was 3547xx. Built 2,000 model Xs in 2 weeks? Uh?
I agree ... I also thought that was a big jump in VIN numbers. See graphic.

Attachments

• VIN_Update.jpg
    VIN_Update.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 141
Dumb question, if I finance through Tesla initially for purchase, can I refinance in about six months or so with someone else? Sorry, not enough coffee, having a stupid moment.
When I bought my Y I financed through tesla just for the convenience. Before I even needed to make the first payment I refinanced through my credit Union to get a lower rate. Was easy to do.

I haven't wanted to be VIN-dictive, but now I am VIN-dicated ... cuz I gotta VIN today! "Only" 453 days since original order. 3567xx.

Current EDD a narrow August 17-21
Last three EDDs prior to today: August 13 to September 2; August 15 to September 5; and August 5 to August 25

Google sheet has been updated.

LR - Gray - Cream - 20" - 5 Seats - FSD
Congrats! I wish to be vindicated

It isn't the end of quarter so i would hope they would be a little more flexible with dates.
I've had a similar discussion with a KCSC advisor since I'm going to be out of the country for 2 weeks, 2 of the 3 weeks currently showing on my account. He told me that even though I had been waiting for more than 510 days since my order, I have 3 days to pick up the car once ready for delivery. It's VERY disappointing the complete lack of acknowledgement from Tesla that they've screwed up refreshed MX delivery timelines and they are so very inflexible!

Big day today- picking up at 3pm (Austin) the seat discount ($3k) came through on my sales agreement as well. I sold my M3P through CarBuyerUSA and they have already paid through wire. Still waiting on their pickup timing. Cant say enough good things about CBUSA- great team and high touch. Hoping for a good clean X and smooth pickup! Will report back later today.

Big day today- picking up at 3pm (Austin) the seat discount ($3k) came through on my sales agreement as well. I sold my M3P through CarBuyerUSA and they have already paid through wire. Still waiting on their pickup timing. Cant say enough good things about CBUSA- great team and high touch. Hoping for a good clean X and smooth pickup! Will report back later today.
Congrats, fellow Austinite! Despite my order being end of May of 2021 and actioning on the account hold, my EDD remains unchanged (Dec-Apr).

How much did CBUSA give you for your M3P, if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: 1pinhigh