Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@stonelance any update with your EDD

I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you asking about updating the tracking spreadsheet? It was already set to Sept EDD, so it doesn't look like it needs to change.

Update here May 6 2021 order narrowed from Aug 17-Sep 7 to Aug 16-Sep 1.

I was thinking about swapping my wheels back down to 20 at the last minute do you think that’s going to screw with my date?
Super hard to predict that since VIN is potentially days away. If it were further out I would say it probably wouldn't have an impact. I don't know how much wheel size factors into their batching at the factory.

Reactions: Bradlmas
Day 500 🫠 ordered 3/31/21

LR black black 20” 6 seater

Current EDD IS 10/9-12/4

The amount of LR 6 seaters getting delivered having ordered months after me is getting downright depressing.

You think I’ll get 3rd quarter delivery or should I just stop refreshing every day?
Ya that’s a bummer. But I think ur vin is right around the corner. My OOD was 3/18/21 and picking up Monday. Was vinned about 10 days ago. Illinios. Hang in there.

EDD just moved to a tighter window of opportunity sept1 to Sept 22. Fingers crossed that it 1) arrives on time and 2) is in perfect or near perfect condition. To to get full PPF before a very long road trip (2400 miles) in October.

I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you asking about updating the tracking spreadsheet? It was already set to Sept EDD, so it doesn't look like it needs to change.

Super hard to predict that since VIN is potentially days away. If it were further out I would say it probably wouldn't have an impact. I don't know how much wheel size factors into their batching at the factory.
Sorry I meant any update with your EDD. As you had mentioned that we had similar configs and your EDD was much later.

Sorry I meant any update with your EDD. As you had mentioned that we had similar configs and your EDD was much later.
Oh, maybe you are thinking of someone else. The only thing similar between our configs are the wheels :) Mine got pushed slightly back to end of Sept - Nov.

I'm surprised your EDD is actually so soon. You might be getting lucky since you have a 7 seater, but I think you should expect your EDD to be pushed back into Oct\Nov given your order date and location.

Oh, maybe you are thinking of someone else. The only thing similar between our configs are the wheels :) Mine got pushed slightly back to end of Sept - Nov.

I'm surprised your EDD is actually so soon. You might be getting lucky since you have a 7 seater, but I think you should expect your EDD to be pushed back into Oct\Nov given your order date and location.
Ah - probably in regards to the confusion. Definitely not getting excited unless I see a VIN.

Day 500 🫠 ordered 3/31/21

LR black black 20” 6 seater

Current EDD IS 10/9-12/4

The amount of LR 6 seaters getting delivered having ordered months after me is getting downright depressing.

You think I’ll get 3rd quarter delivery or should I just stop refreshing every day?
I feel for you and hopefully it just shows up early. The good news is things are moving a lot quicker the last few months. Doesn’t make a lot of sense and I don’t think anyone enjoys how they’ve determined the deliveries.

Told these work and ordered
Mixsuper Mud Flaps Custom Fit for Tesla Model X 2016-2021 Accessories Splash Guards ABS Mudflap Molded Front and Rear Fender Cover https://a.co/d/7rZVl57
Under the heading "About This Item" in the first bullet, the Amazon page shows:

"Mixsuper Splash Guards has been custom-cut specifically for 2016-2021 Tesla Model X. (Does Not Fit 2022 Model X.)"