Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my MX LR on Tuesday. Was expecting to find some quality issues and to submit a bunch of service requests, but honestly besides very minor paint scratches we couldn't find anything wrong with it. The scratches are too small to spend any effort on this. The windshield was extremely dirty on the inside... not sure why they didn't clean it, but no big deal!

Overall very happy about this car!

The only complaint: having driven only cars with 360 degree (bird's eye) parking view for the past 5 years, I'm much less confident when parking / maneuvering tight places in my new Model X, and it's very difficult to center the car between lines if I park head-in. I will try back in more often, but that's not possible at places like Costco where you need the trunk.

Really thankful for folks on this forum. I learned of EECU (myeecu.org credit union) auto loan at 1.99% from this forum, and they were really easy to work with.
Congratulations! Did you pick it up or they delivered it to your house? Wow, 1.99% is super good! The lowest I was able to find was 2.9%.
Have you purchase floor mats and trunk mats yet? Planning to do any wraps or ceramic? I am planning to do tint on all the windows except the front windshield and PPF for the high risk areas and all around ceramic coating. But since i have some minor issues that still need to be addressed by the SC, I have to wait......

Can anybody figure out when you think this is from?
7SAXCBE57NF……
That part of the Vin says it's a 2022 Model X, if you would like a few guesses on build week, give us the next 3 or 4 digits. I keep hearing that Tesla uses batches of Vins, so they may not be sequential.

Calling someone at Tesla is a more reliable way to get an accurate date, but I'm sure folks here are willing to try.

• Informative
Reactions: 127.0.0.0
That part of the Vin says it's a 2022 Model X, if you would like a few guesses on build week, give us the next 3 or 4 digits. I keep hearing that Tesla uses batches of Vins, so they may not be sequential.

Calling someone at Tesla is a more reliable way to get an accurate date, but I'm sure folks here are willing to try.
7SAXCBE57NF358469

Thanks a bunch for that.

Reactions: JBTMX
So my window for my MX Plaid is 8/19-9/23 and well today is 8/19 and no word, no VIN, and no change in window…..anybody can help explain what is going on? Thanks I’m advance!
with Plaid you have very good chance with tighten edd soon and may have your car in the next few weeks. Tesla will start deliver cars in the west coast in mass soon .... but NOT soon enough for many of us!

So my window for my MX Plaid is 8/19-9/23 and well today is 8/19 and no word, no VIN, and no change in window…..anybody can help explain what is going on? Thanks I’m advance!
You're in Tesla purgatory....welcome. Seriously doesn't mean much till get toward end of edd and no one knows when or if you'll get aVIN in that window some ppl get pushed some are ok.

Reactions: Elixir
I’m taking delivery next week Wednesday and I could’ve chosen Tuesday so it’s got to be built?
Maybe? I don't know how long transport is on the west coast. I imagine they could get it up to WA in a couple days. The sheet only has one other 358 vin, and is also a west coast order, VINed on the 16th. Very likely it was built in the last week though.

Edit: actually, i just noticed a third one, also from the 16th.

Maybe? I don't know how long transport is on the west coast. I imagine they could get it up to WA in a couple days. The sheet only has one other 358 vin, and is also a west coast order, VINed on the 16th. Very likely it was built in the last week though.

Edit: actually, i just noticed a third one, also from the 16th.
Thank you for that formation and I appreciate you taking the time to check.