Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if that is good or not good!
Aug 09 - Sep 20 --> Aug 10 - Aug 31 --> Aug 24 - Sep 28 --> Aug 08 - Sep 18 --> Aug 18 - Sep 06
all that within the last 2 weeks, and today just changed to Aug 22 - Sep 08

Feeling Dizzy 😵
That’s some serious action. I’ve gotten one change in the last month to Sep 16- Oct 28. I keep trying to tell myself it’s coming before end of Q3…

That’s some serious action. I’ve gotten one change in the last month to Sep 16- Oct 28. I keep trying to tell myself it’s coming before end of Q3…
Hey, same window here! And unlike some of the fast changes seen w others, mine also has changed only twice like in the last 3 months. Hoping also Sep is the month with us westcoasters…

Reactions: Philip_Seattle
Well, just received a vin, tonight. No alert, no text or email. An hour ago I had no VIN with EDD of 9/6/22-9/21/22. Now I have vin 7SAX...NF356xxx with EDD of 8/21-827.

Glad to see some action but of course my trade in quote is supposed to expire today. It seems like the recent vins have been NF358. I wonder why this one is 356xxx. I want to make sure it has the tilting screen etc. I'd assume so...

I wonder if the dealer attached the plaid sticker to this 7 seater LR or someone sold it to them as a Plaid and they didn't know any better

Someone screwed the dealerI'm thinking. They put a plaid badge on outside guessing the dealer didn't know better with piping on sears and carbon fiber trim.

Reactions: TJPDX
Well, just received a vin, tonight. No alert, no text or email. An hour ago I had no VIN with EDD of 9/6/22-9/21/22. Now I have vin 7SAX...NF356xxx with EDD of 8/21-827.

Glad to see some action but of course my trade in quote is supposed to expire today. It seems like the recent vins have been NF358. I wonder why this one is 356xxx. I want to make sure it has the tilting screen etc. I'd assume so...
I got VIN about 1 week ago 3569 so you're ok. These were likely built this month so should gave all current features.

Congrats! What was your original order date and configuration?

Do any of the recent deliveries include the seat pockets behind the front seats?
NO. August 18, 2022, delivery with VIN 7SAXCDE55NF3567XX, LR, Silver, Cream, 20", FSD, sent to the East Coast (2 week transport time).
But my VIN is getting old with numbers now up to NF3584XX so perhaps there is hope for pockets behind the front seats in more recent builds.

Reactions: Evfan0630