Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently upgraded from 6 seater LR to plaid to get early delivery before my lower rate loan expired, and they assigned me a decently old 3359xx vin. I called them and they said the vehicle was "birthed" in March, and has been rejected 3 times. I've been waiting for a vehicle for well over a year, and am pretty disappointed that they're trying to give me a 7-month-old (the rep even confirmed that it does not have the tilting center screen)

I asked about refusing this vehicle and going back into the queue for the next one, but the lady said that there is a chance my order gets canceled because of how old it is. Is this a bluff and they're just trying to stick someone with this car? I tried getting clarification but have been getting semi-ghosted all day.
I’d decline

I took delivery and don't need an extra mobile connector so I'm selling the 200 mobile charging credit for 180. Might be good for anyone wanting to pick up a wall connector.

Reactions: Ckennedy421
Update - Mobile service came out today and gave me 1 key fob as goodwill. Said they would have to charge me for a 2nd one.
I just put a request in too for key fobs..they’re supposed to come today. I called the service advisor just to clarify that I didn’t get fobs even though I ordered in June 2021, and he seemed to understand and said once the mobile person sees the message they should be able to come and drop it off and the charge (currently says to program key fob for 35 bucks) should disappear once fobs are delivered. Hope this is true, let’s see. 🤞🏾

I just put a request in too for key fobs..they’re supposed to come today. I called the service advisor just to clarify that I didn’t get fobs even though I ordered in June 2021, and he seemed to understand and said once the mobile person sees the message they should be able to come and drop it off and the charge (currently says to program key fob for 35 bucks) should disappear once fobs are delivered. Hope this is true, let’s see. 🤞🏾
We are entitled to keyfobs as june 21 orders?

We are entitled to keyfobs as june 21 orders?
The guy at the local service center said, oh ok I see “should be no problem” when I told him I had a June 2021 order and was told key fobs would be included. I also mentioned that others I knew with model X (of course from this forum), were able to put a service request in and get them - he didn’t seem to question it. They just messaged me saying that they dont do same day appointments so was rescheduled for tomorrow. I asked in chat whether key fobs are in stock and if they will be able to bring them tomorrow, they said “yes, they will bring them tomorrow”. Will keep an eye out for a updated invoice of of course, but looks like they should be without cost…fingers crossed!

Hi All, Some of you know me, some of you don’t yet...
I was here a very long time.… waited 474 days and got my Model X March 31 2022.
She is a 5 Seater, Long Range, sitting on 20’s. How do I power her?
Well with the SUN Of Course!
Just posted a new video reviewing the how much money my Solar Panel and Home Battery system has paid me back in only 3 years! As well as how much I’m saving fueling the Model X.
Please take a look, like the video, leave a comment or ask a question in the comments section and please share this video on your social feeds!

Reactions: adic and Stro
I asked about refusing this vehicle and going back into the queue for the next one, but the lady said that there is a chance my order gets canceled because of how old it is. Is this a bluff and they're just trying to stick someone with this car? I tried getting clarification but have been getting semi-ghosted all day.
There is someone recently who rejected a VIN and had their order cancelled, so it is certainly a possibly, however if they do that for a 6 month old car, that is pretty terrible of them.

Reactions: tierneyalvin
Finally VIN Day! My account states its a 2023 model! Woo
CF68B0CA-BE10-43C4-A9B7-3CCE40FB876C.jpeg