Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, I am expecting to receive my model x this month which I ordered last year May. I have a question: is FSD worth to get? I have an option to get it at 10k and current market shows 15k.
FSD is incredible. FSD is basically like having a chauffeur drive me (I’m in the beta program) and it’s therapeutic. I mean, you think driving a Tesla is great: it is, but wait until you have a few weeks of experience with FSD beta.

It’s not perfect but wow it’s getting really really good. Buying FSD is DEFINITELY worth it.

So what are the "promises" regarding keyfobs for orders pre 2022 ? I just got my voucher code for the mobile charger, and ordered it, but who knows when it arrives :p
If the mobile charger is in stock when you ordered it, it will arrive very quickly. I got mine within a few days after ordering it. If not in stock, who knows how long it will arrive. Maybe another year wait? 😂

Reactions: TJPDX
My X will be here soon. Just got the $200 code for the charger email but I don't need it. Anyone know if I can use it on a CCS adapter once the car is actually added to my account?
You can only use the code for a mobile charger or a wall charger. Can’t use it for anything else. I tried. So, you either use it or lose it. And you don’t have to wait until you pick up your car. You can use it right away.