Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who/what company is "they"?
I found 2 companies that make them EVOffer and Hansshow. Probably more similarities than differences.
1st time I went with Hansshow. Worked great until the motor (undersized) got weak and it stopped closing all the way.
The current EVOffer has been consistently doing its job.
Makes the frunk a great place to put groceries and take out food.

Reactions: RC51 Tofuman
I'm also interested...my number one suggested quality of life improvement for this car would be a powered frunk. Who did it and how much?
Usual cost is $700. I had a bunch of other things done at same time which brought the cost down about 30%.
Used a local Atlanta company called CarTunes. I would think anyone who does audio system design, CarPlay integration, etc. can do it. Experience helps.

• Informative
Reactions: cjkosh
Took me a while to get around to posting but took delivery Sunday 10/16! Feb 2021 order! 619 days!

We own a 2016 Model S, wow was delivery different. As everyone knows it’s 100% via app. One person at delivery center running around delivering cars. 3 other cars delivered at same time as mine. Girl was very nice but not the “red bow, VIP” experience of yester-year.

She had all the cars unlocked on arrival, saw my car, paper on dash with my name. She instructed me to start picking it apart and let me know if there were any issues.

Plastic wheel inserts needed installing, she did that. Black marks on white seats she cleaned. Other than a dirty windshield car was absolute perfection. Paint, alignment, functionality all perfect. Had 7 miles on her.

Only second car I’ve ever bought, but definitely unique. Handed over cashiers check, she installed license plate, hit accept on app and drove off. Wild. Sucks the personalized touches are gone at delivery but Tesla has changed and I’ve accepted that. If I was first time customer it definitely would have left me wanting more for sure.

Fit and finish in the car is amazing. Better than our S. Interior is stellar and Love the new UI.

Fobs: I was upset when I heard no fobs on the forum. Do not miss them one bit. The phone key works scary good and it’s just natural. Walk up and car is ready for you. Won’t be buying the fob as I had planned after having it a few days.

The Yoke: best feature on the car. Wouldn’t be the spaceship it is without it. You’ll adapt to it in 30 seconds or less. Definitely makes the car uniquely Tesla, and that’s a really good thing. All the yoke haters need to chill or buy a Rivian that comes with the cool loss of steering feature.

Now where is that new Roadster Elon…….

Picking up the car on Thursday. Can someone please post the link to most updated checklist.
I updated it with some numbers but you might want to update with the proper VIN date.

Took me a while to get around to posting but took delivery Sunday 10/16! Feb 2021 order! 619 days!

We own a 2016 Model S, wow was delivery different. As everyone knows it’s 100% via app. One person at delivery center running around delivering cars. 3 other cars delivered at same time as mine. Girl was very nice but not the “red bow, VIP” experience of yester-year.

She had all the cars unlocked on arrival, saw my car, paper on dash with my name. She instructed me to start picking it apart and let me know if there were any issues.

Plastic wheel inserts needed installing, she did that. Black marks on white seats she cleaned. Other than a dirty windshield car was absolute perfection. Paint, alignment, functionality all perfect. Had 7 miles on her.

Only second car I’ve ever bought, but definitely unique. Handed over cashiers check, she installed license plate, hit accept on app and drove off. Wild. Sucks the personalized touches are gone at delivery but Tesla has changed and I’ve accepted that. If I was first time customer it definitely would have left me wanting more for sure.

Fit and finish in the car is amazing. Better than our S. Interior is stellar and Love the new UI.

Fobs: I was upset when I heard no fobs on the forum. Do not miss them one bit. The phone key works scary good and it’s just natural. Walk up and car is ready for you. Won’t be buying the fob as I had planned after having it a few days.

The Yoke: best feature on the car. Wouldn’t be the spaceship it is without it. You’ll adapt to it in 30 seconds or less. Definitely makes the car uniquely Tesla, and that’s a really good thing. All the yoke haters need to chill or buy a Rivian that comes with the cool loss of steering feature.

Do we know if we get credit for a mobile charger ??

First time poster, but I've been lurking here for a while to feel better about our situation.

We ordered a long range model X in June of 2021 (black, 22" wheels, 6 seats, black interior), and had our delivery date pushed back several times. Had a 2 week window about a month ago, and it got pushed to Nov 3 - December 3rd. It's currently at Nov 3 - Nov 23rd.

Just hoping to get it in 2022, as this is a corporate vehicle for our family biz, and would love the writeoff.

Do you guys consider this to be significant or is it pretty normal for Tesla ?

52295F32-F4EF-473E-93B7-C3A56899F5A9.jpeg

"The Yoke: best feature on the car. Wouldn’t be the spaceship it is without it. You’ll adapt to it in 30 seconds or less."
We must be from different planets.
Have driven the car daily for 7 months. Every day I have to adjust to the steering wheel.
Do I hate it? No. Do I dislike it? Sometimes. Do I have buyers regret? Not a bit. It's a great car with a few flaws. I enjoy it daily.

Welp, Adelfi did not deliver. It's been a long week of trying to hear from them and they finally started working on the getting me the loan today but due to some delays it looks like I might not be able to make the wire transfer for my delivery tomorrow.

What's a day or two after 487 days is what I want to think but I am quite peeved about this development.

Welp, Adelfi did not deliver. It's been a long week of trying to hear from them and they finally started working on the getting me the loan today but due to some delays it looks like I might not be able to make the wire transfer for my delivery tomorrow.

What's a day or two after 487 days is what I want to think but I am quite peeved about this development.
Can they not send a check? That’s how DCU did mine.

Also, how did you become a member of Adelfi? I saw they needed you to align with their values. Do you just click a box?