Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a few days of heartache, I am finally home with my Model X.

It is gorgeous! No noticeable gaps, the fwd alignment is basically perfect (left one is very very slightly unaligned but not to the point where I can even notice unless I am looking very closely), paint looks beautiful, and the interior is gorgeous. My gosh, the pictures really don't do it justice. The Model X refresh looks and feels better than I ever thought even after having watched all the videos and looked at all the pictures.

It drives excellently, handling is great and the acceleration is amazing even on the LR model.

Can't wait to get back into the FSD beta!

After ordering an MXP earlier this year, getting vinned, canceling the order, then a few months later placing another MXP order but continuing to look at slightly used options (long story) I ended up finding what I feel is an exceptional deal for a White/Black MXP that includes two sets of wheels and tires - factory 20’s and T-sportline MX118 22’s, a Tsportline carbon fiber wing, T sportline aftermarket steering wheel (not installed), full frontal PPF, aftermarket weather mats, and window tint with only about 2k miles and for less than my order even after shipping…. I pulled the trigger. Will be first time buying vehicle from another state. Hope all goes according to plan while buying a very expensive vehicle without driving it first. Here are a couple preview photos, will post more upon delivery. View attachment 863995View attachment 863996

Being delivered tomorrow. Sorry this isn’t technically a new order but I’ve spent a lot of time in this thread. Will post thoughts when I can comparing to MYP.

Received my MXLR Black with cream interior and 5 seater on 10/20. it has been absolutely perfect. there is a scratch in the paint on the driver side sill and service center already has it scheduled. FWD and gaps are all near perfect, have not had any issues.

the yoke is very easy to get use to and the blinker buttons are extremely intuitive and was used to it within few miles.

overall could not be more thrilled.

Can someone please comment on this. I charged the car 100% for a drive from Oklahoma to Texas. This is what I am getting for the range. What am I missing ?

Attachments

• C67E867D-9131-4627-A5EC-B92B788E183D.jpeg
    C67E867D-9131-4627-A5EC-B92B788E183D.jpeg
    550.3 KB · Views: 151
How much are y’all saving on this? I own my own business but only use the vehicle for like 40-50% business use.
Business use % X total price of vehicle/taxes/maintenance = the tax deduction

So if you use it 100% you can deduct the entire amount but can no longer get the mileage deduction. This can mean $60k+ savings. Things can get complicated when/if you sell the vehicle later or business use falls below 50%. Talk to your accountant.

Reactions: Ryan.Sterling
I just went down to our local SC and found our car in the delivery lot! Can confirm it has the new chargeport.
Who knows how long its been there, my EDD has been shifting one day at the time after entering the one week window. I got my trade-in offer today (The best offer this summer was $74,500 from Driveway.com, the best offer this week was Tesla at $55,700 :/ Used car prices have plummeted the last two months), so maybe that was the holdup. Now just submitted application for financing (for the second time), and hopefully should be taking delivery this week!

The car looked really good from what I could see. Alignments where great and no scratches or bruises. I couldnt open the car obviously, but couldnt see any "worm" on the yoke and all the seats looked free of creases and weird stuff. There was a little oddity with the rubber around the driver window, but will check it out when I can open the door :)
So how did it delivery go? Did you get it? Are you happy?

This seems to be 238 miles taking 4 hours so 60mph.
that’s the mileage to the routed end point with 9% expected battery left at the destination, the calculation takes into consideration ALL the previous mentioned conditions to come to this calculation, if you take this route and drive under the posted speed limit(used in the calculation) the destination battery life will be higher.

Reactions: geometro