Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received VIN today for MXP (PF374xxx). Ordered Sept 15, 2022.

EDD History:
On 9/15: Dec 9 - Feb 5
On 10/1: Nov 24 - Jan 5
On 11/15: Nov 28 - Jan 2
On 12/3: Dec 3 - Dec 19
On 12/5: Dec 5 - Dec 21

Any second confirmation on the thinner bezel rear screen for recent deliveries?

Reactions: snappy1
Does yours have the thinner bezel back seat screen?
I got none of the new real and rumored hardware toys. Zero. No thin bezel back screen (so far only reported on plaid cars), no matrix headlights (so far no Xs), no self-closing frunk (rumor), no HW4 (cameras and chips rumored in production). No horn trigger with center of yoke (promised by Elon in March 2021 via software update). So a few things to look forward to in my 2029 Model X :).

Last edited:
hey guys, update on key fob situation.
I noticed on the 3rd row, the passenger seatbelt is flipped the wrong way so placed a service request. Once the request was confirmed with an appointment, I added request for a key fob that didn’t come with my delivery but should have. They ordered the key fob and will bring it and program it during the upcoming seatbelt service! Nice!
Did you receive the fob as expected?

Reactions: Jwalker9
Hi Everyone,

I am scheduled to pick up my 23 LR this Saturday but did not see any documents to review. I messaged the SC and they said they are experiencing system issues making it difficult to produce MVPA paperwork. Has anyone else come across this recently?

I just received a VIN for a 23 LR. It is 371XXX. Do you all think this means that this car has been rejected by someone else? I am seeing the latest VINs in the 374-375 range. Thanks for any advice.
It is possible some were rejected or canceled. People that were thinking they could make a quick buck by flipping a hard-to-get car are finding out that the window has closed. So now they need to come up with the money and live with the regular depreciation of their new vehicle or cancel.

I got none of the new real and rumored hardware toys. Zero. No thin bezel back screen (so far only reported on plaid cars), no matrix headlights (so far no Xs), no self-closing frunk (rumor), no HW4 (cameras and chips rumored in production). No horn trigger with center of yoke (promised by Elon in March 2021 via software update). So a few things to look forward to in my 2029 Model X :).
They definitely hate Model X owner. Pay more but slow update.