Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally the (probably world record) wait comes to an end. It will be 2 years, 1 month and 14 days (in total 774 days) when I will pick up my model X tomorrow in Germany. Saw it being offloaded today. What a beauty. Will report about one of the first deliveries in Europe and let you know about the quality etc.
View attachment 884431
Hello,

Please give us your feedback on the vehicle !! Waiting for my order since July 2021 (MX LR, 6 seater, cream interior, 20 inch) and I would gladly read your opinion on the vehicle !

Hello,

Please give us your feedback on the vehicle !! Waiting for my order since July 2021 (MX LR, 6 seater, cream interior, 20 inch) and I would gladly read your opinion on the vehicle !
Pick up went very smooth. According to the SA I was amongst the first 5 customers in Germany to pick it up. Used one of the checklist but didn't really need it at the end. Car was close to perfect. No gaps, no other common issues. One minor thing with the interior where a small piece was not well covered. But fixed within 5 seconds. Other than that all fine. Only downside was that it came with summer tires and today was the first and probably last day we had snow and ice on the streets. So I decided to leave it there to pick it up tomorrow when streets are cleared. Appointment to put winter tires on already made with local supplier. So overall super happy and glad the quality was good. It has the new rear monitor but no matrix as expected.

So to all Europeans still waiting: it is worth the wait!!!
BB82BC06-916E-40BF-A6FB-4CAA463748D0.jpeg
1D3A100A-D51B-4ED8-AFC3-D76ED008900E.jpeg

Pick up went very smooth. According to the SA I was amongst the first 5 customers in Germany to pick it up. Used one of the checklist but didn't really need it at the end. Car was close to perfect. No gaps, no other common issues. One minor thing with the interior where a small piece was not well covered. But fixed within 5 seconds. Other than that all fine. Only downside was that it came with summer tires and today was the first and probably last day we had snow and ice on the streets. So I decided to leave it there to pick it up tomorrow when streets are cleared. Appointment to put winter tires on already made with local supplier. So overall super happy and glad the quality was good. It has the new rear monitor but no matrix as expected.

So to all Europeans still waiting: it is worth the wait!!! View attachment 885115View attachment 885117
Congratulations

FYI
Wall connector's price went down from $400 to $350.
If you don't need mobile charger, then your redemption code works for this for another $230 off.

Reactions: Magik9
Finally the (probably world record) wait comes to an end. It will be 2 years, 1 month and 14 days (in total 774 days) when I will pick up my model X tomorrow in Germany. Saw it being offloaded today. What a beauty. Will report about one of the first deliveries in Europe and let you know about the quality etc.
View attachment 884431
Congrats!! I actually got emotional for you. Here’s to many happy miles! 🥂

Reactions: RM_fromGER
For those in the US, I know this is talked about often but rates keep on changing. Have any of you gotten the model X with 0 down? Most credit unions I was looking at with decent rates offer 100k max loans

Edit to add: Which bank/CU did you use?

Last edited:
I got a VIN sometime this afternoon. I can’t believe it!
I placed the order at the end of May 2021 for a LR with everything standard except 7 seats.
We had a November EDD for a bit this fall that moved to December. On Nov 28, we got a text that our vin was 1-2 weeks away. But on Dec 5, our EDD pushed to Dec 15 - Jan 19 and no sign of a VIN. I’m in Colorado, so I was skeptical that I’d get the car by the end of the quarter.

When I got the VIN today, the EDD went to Dec 27 - Jan 3. VIN PF377xxx. I’ve got unmovable appointments on two of the days in that range so I’m crossing my fingers that one of the other five days works out. And it looks like I might be in the end of quarter push. Wish me luck on the quality.🤞🏼🤞🏼