Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a VIN sometime this afternoon. I can’t believe it!
I placed the order at the end of May 2021 for a LR with everything standard except 7 seats.
We had a November EDD for a bit this fall that moved to December. On Nov 28, we got a text that our vin was 1-2 weeks away. But on Dec 5, our EDD pushed to Dec 15 - Jan 19 and no sign of a VIN. I’m in Colorado, so I was skeptical that I’d get the car by the end of the quarter.

When I got the VIN today, the EDD went to Dec 27 - Jan 3. VIN PF377xxx. I’ve got unmovable appointments on two of the days in that range so I’m crossing my fingers that one of the other five days works out. And it looks like I might be in the end of quarter push. Wish me luck on the quality.🤞🏼🤞🏼
May 2021 or 2022? I am a Dec 2022 7 seater order. If your order date is May 2021, I guess I should not expect the car anytime soon.

My EDD currently is Jan 1 - Feb 12

Which one did you use? And I know it was a month ago but at what rate? I find people sometimes say local CU but then others do qualify.
Best I found right now is Blupeak at 3.69%. They didn't confirm they do 0 down but I called and they said they don't have the 100k max
2.49%, good thru Dec 31st.

90 day rate lock with credit pull.

May 2021 or 2022? I am a Dec 2022 7 seater order. If your order date is May 2021, I guess I should not expect the car anytime soon.

My EDD currently is Jan 1 - Feb 12

I just got my June 2021 order. Some of us have had to wait a very long time but we also got a great price. Production is no longer glacial, so you'll get a VIN soon enough. No one is waiting years now.

Reactions: evduds
Pick up went very smooth. According to the SA I was amongst the first 5 customers in Germany to pick it up. Used one of the checklist but didn't really need it at the end. Car was close to perfect. No gaps, no other common issues. One minor thing with the interior where a small piece was not well covered. But fixed within 5 seconds. Other than that all fine. Only downside was that it came with summer tires and today was the first and probably last day we had snow and ice on the streets. So I decided to leave it there to pick it up tomorrow when streets are cleared. Appointment to put winter tires on already made with local supplier. So overall super happy and glad the quality was good. It has the new rear monitor but no matrix as expected.

So to all Europeans still waiting: it is worth the wait!!! View attachment 885115View attachment 885117
Congrats and thank you VERY much for your feedback. Enjoy your new car !

did anyone receive 10,000 free supercharging Miles with Model X? I got a VIN assigned but asked SC to put my car on hold for a few more weeks and they offered 10K miles Free Supercharging If I pickup in December. I know that probably worth $1000 value. Nothing compared to the value of the car.

did anyone receive 10,000 free supercharging Miles with Model X? I got a VIN assigned but asked SC to put my car on hold for a few more weeks and they offered 10K miles Free Supercharging If I pickup in December. I know that probably worth $1000 value. Nothing compared to the value of the car.
I emailed the delivery team and they confirmed that this promotion applies to all delivery in December

Reactions: Magik9