Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What e-mail address do you have for the delivery team? I've only received contact via text. Good to know about the promotion.
when you call in post VIN assignment, you're assigned to the delivery team member (assigned to your dealership) that communicates with you regarding payments and delivery tasks. Any of the individual email address interactions are seen within the whole team. So far I've interacted with 3 people within the team that is assigned to me.

We got communication from Tesla today: all deliveries from today through Dec 31st receive a $3,750 discount + 10,000 free supercharging miles. You also will qualify for the Colorado State $2,500 tax incentive when you file your 2022 taxes. It has not been confirmed that Tesla will qualify for the federal tax credit in 2023.

These communications go to my spouse, so I don't have any other info, but they are clearly trying to keep people from delaying their order until the 2023 tax credit goes into effect (which the X doesn't qualify for).

We got communication from Tesla today: all deliveries from today through Dec 31st receive a $3,750 discount + 10,000 free supercharging miles. You also will qualify for the Colorado State $2,500 tax incentive when you file your 2022 taxes. It has not been confirmed that Tesla will qualify for the federal tax credit in 2023.

These communications go to my spouse, so I don't have any other info, but they are clearly trying to keep people from delaying their order until the 2023 tax credit goes into effect (which the X doesn't qualify for).
Was that via email or text?

Does everyone gets $3,750 discount?

It looks like the 10k free supercharger is now open to all model now. It showed up during my Model X config.

" Take delivery of a new Tesla in December 2022 for 10,000 miles of free Supercharging.Learn More"

Tesla is offering free Supercharging credits* — up to 10,000 miles of driving—for customers who take delivery of a new Tesla vehicle between December 15 and December 31, 2022. Free Supercharging will be credited to your Tesla Account in the month of January 2023 and will remain valid for a period of two years from your delivery date.

Just got my VIN for Red LR 6 seater - PF377xxx

I am in Bay Area 20 mins from Fremont, so kinda figured I would be end of quarter delivery time. Right now the range is last week of Dec.

For those that had gaps In the FWD, are you seeing gaps close to the door handles between the doors, or do you look more at the top of the doors near the roof? I will also look for misaligned hood as well.

Pick up went very smooth. According to the SA I was amongst the first 5 customers in Germany to pick it up. Used one of the checklist but didn't really need it at the end. Car was close to perfect. No gaps, no other common issues. One minor thing with the interior where a small piece was not well covered. But fixed within 5 seconds. Other than that all fine. Only downside was that it came with summer tires and today was the first and probably last day we had snow and ice on the streets. So I decided to leave it there to pick it up tomorrow when streets are cleared. Appointment to put winter tires on already made with local supplier. So overall super happy and glad the quality was good. It has the new rear monitor but no matrix as expected.

So to all Europeans still waiting: it is worth the wait!!! View attachment 885115View attachment 885117
I didn’t know Germany is left side drive! (Ok I just got educated lol apparently most countries are like the US in this aspect)
I thought all of Europe was right hand side steering wheel lol never mind I’ll go back to my cave now lol 😆

Just got my VIN for Red LR 6 seater - PF377xxx

I am in Bay Area 20 mins from Fremont, so kinda figured I would be end of quarter delivery time. Right now the range is last week of Dec.

For those that had gaps In the FWD, are you seeing gaps close to the door handles between the doors, or do you look more at the top of the doors near the roof? I will also look for misaligned hood as well.
I noticed FWD gap at top of door. Rain water actually came in on that same side when I opened the door.

I noticed FWD gap at top of door. Rain water actually came in on that same side when I opened the door.
Yeah if it has been raining hard and then later I go out to the X, if I open the FWDs, sometimes (not always) a little stream of water gushes right down onto the middle row seats. I could bring this up to service but it’s only every so often and it hasn’t been leaking while closed so I kinda just use a few tissues to clean up the small mess, and move on. I have thought several times like ok engineers… so many easy ways this could have been prevented….

Hmm actually now that I think about it, I could very easily put a very small neoprene weather strip up there and solve that issue myself.
<heads over to Amazon>

Reactions: EV3_