Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my VIN assigned today Red LR 6-seater FSD - PF377xxx. I was expecting to be the group of people who will sign at 12/31 at Fremont delivery center as I have done before.

Orig Ordered: 11/2021
Est Delivery : Dec 19 -25, just changed from 12/16-01/05.
Insurance Quote: $204/month in Bay Area, same quote from esurance.com (allstate now)
* Should I be expecting to get new thinner rear screen bezel?

I just got my VIN assigned today Red LR 6-seater FSD - PF377xxx. I was expecting to be the group of people who will sign at 12/31 at Fremont delivery center as I have done before.

Orig Ordered: 11/2021
Est Delivery : Dec 19 -25, just changed from 12/16-01/05.
Insurance Quote: $204/month in Bay Area, same quote from esurance.com (allstate now)
* Should I be expecting to get new thinner rear screen bezel?
Whooo. Mine was 12/15-1/05 and today changed to 12/16-1/05. No vin yet. LR 7 seater Bay Area 11/21 order

Has anyone done in at home delivery? How does it go with reviews and looking for issues? Since I am in Bay Area, they are trying to make it delivery at my house. I am pushing for a delivery hub pickup in case any issues.
I did home delivery for my 3. I didn’t really notice any issues until I accepted delivery so 🤷
They said they’ll drop it off between 4-8pm but they ended up dropping it off at 11am on my driveway. The guy then got on an Uber and left

For those that have gotten loans through Tower FCU, when did you apply? Before getting a VIN or after? If what I read earlier about Tower being very slow and could take up to 30 days to fund the loan, I am worried that if I get a VIN assigned I may not have enough time before my delivery window. On the other hand, the loan approval is only good for 30 days before they would have to do another credit report pull. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

For those that have gotten loans through Tower FCU, when did you apply? Before getting a VIN or after? If what I read earlier about Tower being very slow and could take up to 30 days to fund the loan, I am worried that if I get a VIN assigned I may not have enough time before my delivery window. On the other hand, the loan approval is only good for 30 days before they would have to do another credit report pull. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
Yes they are very slow you won't get any update if you apply after u got the VIN... it took 11 days for them to approve my loan.

Reactions: SNY126
Update from Finland, we got 10 000 km free supercharge, not miles when pick up this year,
Delivery should happend 29.12 afternoon, don't know why it will take 4 week from zeebrugge to Finland delivery but it's one step closer to be my daily drived..
Maybe Tesla betting on highest no of deliveries. If no of truckdrivers is limited, they drive to the shortest destination first. Like Germany, Denmark, Malmö, Goteborg and Trosta/Stockholm.
North of Sweden and Finland, if possible, lather this year.
My car was on the boat to Zeebrugge but I have no deliver time to north of Sweden.

Yeah if it has been raining hard and then later I go out to the X, if I open the FWDs, sometimes (not always) a little stream of water gushes right down onto the middle row seats. I could bring this up to service but it’s only every so often and it hasn’t been leaking while closed so I kinda just use a few tissues to clean up the small mess, and move on. I have thought several times like ok engineers… so many easy ways this could have been prevented….

Hmm actually now that I think about it, I could very easily put a very small neoprene weather strip up there and solve that issue myself.
<heads over to Amazon>
I had the same issue with my 2017 X and wouldn't have known except for the one time it was pouring rain and I opened the door. After 5+ years and the refresh, you would think they would have fixed this issue. It only happens on one side so hopefully something they can fix. :)

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Not super old, I have 3748xx (has refreshed rear screen) delivered 4 days ago, but in Canada — would have been built around Dec 1. I guess there’s a risk it’s a reject or just late vin notification.
Just tried asking mobile service for a FOB and they basically laughed at me.

Went to put my plates on and 2 of the 4 bolts holding the plate frame on won't even come out.....

Not super old, I have 3748xx (has refreshed rear screen) delivered 4 days ago, but in Canada — would have been built around Dec 1. I guess there’s a risk it’s a reject or just late vin notification.
My Est. Delivery date was showing March-April, then today I got a txt message saying they have similar builds to mine, and then end of the day I got a message about assigned VIN#.... Strange.. probably rejected car...

Anyone has backup camera issue (MXLR 2023 model) during rainy days. I had a multiple stops during a rainy day. Wiped out the camera with a cloth before next destination but same issue again and again. See the response from Tesla.

Attachments

• Tesla_backup_cam.jpg
    Tesla_backup_cam.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_FF1FE2F17D98-1.jpeg
    IMG_FF1FE2F17D98-1.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Funny
Reactions: tierneyalvin
My Est. Delivery date was showing March-April, then today I got a txt message saying they have similar builds to mine, and then end of the day I got a message about assigned VIN#.... Strange.. probably rejected car...
Almost same experience - got the text on Monday about similar builds, then got assigned VIN 375XXX on Wednesday. Picking up Friday, 5-seater LR, want that new screen, sounds like odds are good based on what I've been reading. Just discovered this forum, what a great resource.