Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla responded to my request to honor the lower FSD price with the reduced car prices. Nope!
messages.google.com_web_conversations_25.png

Quick Question here - the X will come with just the charging adapter? No mobile charging cable and outlet adapters? I understand I can redeem the charging credit to purchase one, but why can't i just take all of the chargers/adapters that i have in my model Y with me?
You can take your old adapter/charger. I kept mine when I traded in my Y. Also problem is if they offer the credit you can't use it on anything but charger/wall charger. Keep meaning to list that on ebay lol.

Picked up the car yesterday and it was perfect. No gaps, tears, color mismatches, etc. Trade in and pick up process was very smooth. Unfortunately with all that happened over the past month, the trade in value of my Y got crushed.
Car is amazing...incredibly smooth ride. Will take time getting used to heads up display and yoke. Only hiccup was that auto steer didn't work even though the setting was on. Will have to look into that today. Good luck to everyone waiting!

Well, can't say I'm sad to say goodbye, but I made it just over 2 months and 2,300 miles with my 2023 MXLR. While I enjoyed many things about the vehicle, there were an equal number of dislikes and overall I just didn't feel the vehicle was "me." So, with an itch to get back into a half ton truck, and with inner suspicion that values were going to fall further with Elon playing with the pricing, I made a deal on a 2023 Ram 1500 Limited with a dealer halfway across the country that offered me $108,000 on trade sight unseen. For reference my MXLR was a standard 5 seat vehicle with EAP being the only option. I was an old price order at ~$97k, so I figured this type of profit on a trade for a new vehicle could not be passed up. After a few days working out shipping and financing arrangements, I signed on the dotted line Thursday last week right before the $11k price drop was announced. If anyone in the Missouri area is looking for a like new MXLR, check out Laura CJDR in Sullivan, MO. They just received the vehicle and priced it at $112,995 Used 2023 Tesla Model X Base For Sale | Near St. Louis MO | Stock #C23100A Timing, as they say, is everything.

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne and blodg1
Just sharing my experience with the group. I think Tesla is really desperate in selling cars right now and using all tricks in the bag.

So I ordered a Model X sometime back and got a VIN assigned 2 months ago. I applied for credit and got approved. But something came up and I put my order on hold.

Two months later, I was assigned another VIN and Today got a call from Tesla that your previous credit application has expired and we have assigned another VIN to you, Would you like to "Resubmit" your Financing through Tesla again?

I explicitly said "NO", confirmed with the guy on the phone that you NOT resubmitting my application? He confirmed NO.

1 hour later a get an email that your Tesla loan application has been approved. Also got an email from credit monitoring that an enquiry was made to your credit.

Has anyone else had this issue? How do I ask Tesla to fix this issue. it clearly looks like a tactic from Tesla to push me into 1) getting financing from them or 2) not cancel the order or put on Hold again.

Just sharing my experience with the group. I think Tesla is really desperate in selling cars right now and using all tricks in the bag.

So I ordered a Model X sometime back and got a VIN assigned 2 months ago. I applied for credit and got approved. But something came up and I put my order on hold.

Two months later, I was assigned another VIN and Today got a call from Tesla that your previous credit application has expired and we have assigned another VIN to you, Would you like to "Resubmit" your Financing through Tesla again?

I explicitly said "NO", confirmed with the guy on the phone that you NOT resubmitting my application? He confirmed NO.

1 hour later a get an email that your Tesla loan application has been approved. Also got an email from credit monitoring that an enquiry was made to your credit.

Has anyone else had this issue? How do I ask Tesla to fix this issue. it clearly looks like a tactic from Tesla to push me into 1) getting financing from them or 2) not cancel the order or put on Hold again.
that sucks...could of also just been a mistake. I always keep a "freeze" on my account/SSN at the 3 credit agencies. This helps protect you in a lot of ways, including what just happened to you as no one can run a credit report unless you unfreeze for them first.

Just a thought going forward, obviously won't help what already happened.

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne
Picked up the car yesterday and it was perfect. No gaps, tears, color mismatches, etc. Trade in and pick up process was very smooth. Unfortunately with all that happened over the past month, the trade in value of my Y got crushed.
Car is amazing...incredibly smooth ride. Will take time getting used to heads up display and yoke. Only hiccup was that auto steer didn't work even though the setting was on. Will have to look into that today. Good luck to everyone waiting!
Did you let the camera calibrate first? Also do you have 2 or 1 click to enable AP?