Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tiger

Oct 31, 2016
The real UN
Reactions: EV3_ and Blubrown21
Ordered a MSM 6 seat white interior on Nov 18, 2020 for a Dec 19th delivery but unmatched my VIN in Dec in anticipation of the refreshed X. Updated my order to refreshed X on Jan 28 but account still shows old version as of Feb 9.
I hope for a March delivery in Texas.

Reactions: DIL
Teslarati reporting some owners account pages are updated, now with delivery estimate February 15th-March 15th which would correlate with Musks comments that X would come a few weeks after S. My account has not updated but I also have a 7 seater which tend to be last in build.

Interestingly, last night I got a call from Tesla Lake Forest and they recommended to submit credit application no later than end of February. That would suggest a sooner launch though she wouldn’t come out and say it.

It’s not that difficult.

Just submit your current insurance card showing you have insurance on any car that is current and valid. It has been that way for our last 4 Tesla’s and worked for our current refresh order as well.
This specifically says to provide insurance with the new car on it. I can't pick up the car without showing the new Vin on the insurance. Might be a Texas thing.

Reactions: boonedocks
This specifically says to provide insurance with the new car on it. I can't pick up the car without showing the new Vin on the insurance. Might be a Texas thing.

I didn’t even consider that Texas law may be so different and that makes sense.
As you can the only thing missing from mine is the trade in details but my registration is “complete” with NO VIN information available to me yet.
2EB23B9F-342A-40C8-B252-4FA8B4CFBA97.png

Reactions: Great White