Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put order 9/3 and EDD is Sept 24 to Oct 15 and I have not got VIN. I am trying to delay the delivery to Nov if I can. I contacted local Tesla dealer. I was told that if I get VIN, I can reject it only one rime and then will get new VIN in about 2 weeks. If I reject it second time again, the order will be cancelled and I will lost $ 250 order fee. Any advice what to do?

Reactions: James Cole
I put order 9/3 and EDD is Sept 24 to Oct 15 and I have not got VIN. I am trying to delay the delivery to Nov if I can. I contacted local Tesla dealer. I was told that if I get VIN, I can reject it only one rime and then will get new VIN in about 2 weeks. If I reject it second time again, the order will be cancelled and I will lost $ 250 order fee. Any advice what to do?
Whats your reason for rejecting? Getting a 24my?

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to order a MXP on my business's name? Can I just go to the app and order it and then later they would ask me who's name the car needs to be registered on or does it needs to be done at the store coz I dont see any special webpage online for business purchase?

Also, would I still be able to use my loyalty discount if my current Tesla is under my personal name. I am the sole owner and employee of the business.

Thanks.

Lmao, that was my strategy too. I wanted to delay as long as possible. I don’t have any need for it ASAP to meet any FSD transfer type time limits. I had an R1S on order as well, so I wasn’t really in a hurry, but this price drop made me pull the trigger. Was considering the Y as well but it is borderline too small with two small kids, but when X was 2x the price for a Y it just didn’t seem like a good value.
Me three. Placed an order on Saturday (Oct 14) to lock in the price and it shows preliminary delivery date of Nov/Dec. I have not started the delivery tasks on the app in hopes that I can delay delivery until December or January as I want to get 24MY. I am going to call my SA this morning to inquire about how long I can defer this before system cancels my order. I am thinking I still have a few days this week but already started to get txt messages.