Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update to studioloft's sheet after first 69* cars:

View attachment 711397

Added Region. Looks like the further from Fremont the better. (Apologies if someone already pointed this out!)
Update to studioloft's sheet after first 69* cars:

View attachment 711397

Added Region. Looks like the further from Fremont the better. (Apologies if someone already pointed this out!)
This is awesome. My details are in my signature. Do you mind adding my details to the spreadsheet? Or, I am happy to if you send me the link to the spreadsheet. Delivery date went blank along with everyone else’s and has not come back yet.

Reactions: studioloft
Okay.. I am going to try something. Instead of us all posting our configurations over and over every week I want to try a spreadsheet. I am aware one already exists but it is loosely updated.

If you have a moment, enter your configuration and hopefully comparatively we can determine or draw some conclusions to what may be going on.

We're working on the honor system here. Anyone can edit. Behave yourself! :)
Here's the sheet.

Reactions: lsds and studioloft
ALL of our cars are high margin cars for them. Everyone on this thread has the means to drop +/- $100k on a luxury car — and one that hasn’t even been built yet. Without anything other than word of mouth, Tesla has built an amazing reputation — but now they have no choice but to deliver on it. There are shareholders and investors watching.

I also keep hearing people making interim plans to rent/lease/borrow a car in the event their EDD gets missed. At some point, SOME of us are going to really need that new car, and pull the plug on their Tesla hopes (pun intended). If Tesla can’t deliver, at some point, I’m going to ditch this whole sham and spend my $100k on a BMW or Mercedes. These are tested brands with massive customer loyalty. Elon and Co have a pretty narrow window to make this work.
Great thoughts...that's the only way to let Tesla/Elon know our displeasure, by how we choose to spend our money!

Impressive response rate considering it has only been up for 4hrs!
@Singularity did you make the 2nd tab? It is great to visualize the data this way, I love it.
@adic the Teslike form has some good data but it is difficult to enter data and update data. This spreadsheet works well for this particular thread.

Anyways.. has anyone seen any Tweets or other info around the web on test/mule cars? I feel like there was a burst of them for a while there and not much info lately.

@i7iceguy , @joshdrinkswine I wouldn't be surprised if they start delivery 2022 on purpose even if they could deliver sooner. Financially and from a business perspective it may benefit the company to make deliveries in Q1 2022 and realize the profits then. In this case Tesla is in a unique position when they can decide when they want to make money on the Xs.
@studioloft: There is a form that you need to fill to create an entry on the list. The Google spreadsheet is read-only. The only way to enter the data is using this link: Model X Order Tracker

Hello everybody. My first time posting, but have read all your posts regarding waiting for our X's to deliver. I ordered a LR white/black 19", no FSD back in April and my EDD disappeared around Labor Day. The EDD originally stated November. It was supposed to be a birthday present...but I guess by the looks of it will still be a birthday present. But for next year....

So I am another one of those that had an original EDD of April, moved to Sep, and now has been blank for several weeks. I did some initial research on the Rivian R1S and am wondering if anyone else has done the same and is thinking of making a switch? The EDD for that shows January, so at this point, its probably going to be here BEFORE my MX will be ready. Would apprecaite some insight from anyone looking at the Rivian as well and if anyone has actually plunked down the $1k to reserve one

Spotted at the North San Jose Target just now.

unlike last time, it seems there is actually interior trim in this one.

303D8923-3A5E-4BAB-A637-8FB49D202171.jpeg

The size of the windscreen is the least of refresh s/x owner problems. Nearly every refreshed S has shipped with warped glass. People have given up on asking Tesla to replace the warped glass in the doors, but are still adamant about at least the front windscreen be fixed.

My Tesla Model 3 came with the front windscreen and both driver and passenger side glass severely warped. They replaced all 3 and the new FRONT WINDSCREEN IS STILL WARPED....just not as bad as before but still very annoying. Not sure what to do, worried that if I bring it in again they will replace it with another one that is warped.

Has anyone found a solution for this?