Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my model x performance in nov but put a hold on my order when it was rumored the plaid model x was coming out. Once announced I called and modified my order to a plaid model x. They said that I would be one of the first in line since my order was on hold and then modified. I originally had a delivery date of 2/21-3/21 but that disappeared approximately 3 weeks ago until last night when a new window appeared. May 25- June 14. I guess we will see

Mine was just updated as well. I ordered a LR MX white with 7 seven seats in NYC on 10/20 and modified to the refresh on 1/29. I had no delivery date for a long time.. now I am at 6/9 - 6/29. At least there's a date now.... here's hoping that sticks and it's closer to 6/9. This is my first Tesla, what a journey.

Reactions: henderrj
I ordered in Nov and was told i will get priority delivery and today i get an estimated delivery of june 20-30.
And people ordered in feb/march got a delivery estimate of April, May?
This either means we dont get priority like promised or the april/may date is wrong.

There is no “priority” delivery available from an SA or others and it is definitely not based only on when you order. The unscientific method is based on if you’re a current Tesla owner, geography, configuration, time of order, etc. There will be plenty of people who ordered in February, own two Tesla’s and live in Fremont who will take delivery well before someone in Iowa buying their first Tesla but ordered in November. This is the way.

Reactions: TallBill and focher
I ordered in Nov and was told i will get priority delivery and today i get an estimated delivery of june 20-30.
And people ordered in feb/march got a delivery estimate of April, May?
This either means we dont get priority like promised or the april/may date is wrong.
I ordered a Model X LR, MSM, Cream interior November 22 and finally my account shows a delivery of June 18 to June 30. I can't wait to see one and drive one before I plunk down a check.

I had a 2016 and we sold it but thinking of coming back to and X, after seeing some refresh reviews and feedback.

Currently have a place in line for the Rivian R1T max 400+ mile pack but the larger packs don’t start delivering until Jan 2022+.

loved our X but it was “delicate” somewhat and had its share of service issues.