Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From Q1 earnings document:

“First deliveries of the new Model S should start very shortly”

So no mention of the X. Either that means a delay or it will be coming a month after S deliveries start like the original plan.
New Model X bookings in Belgium now show Q1 2022(expected date was November an hour or two ago).
My order still has expected date of November on it.

Really hoping that it's for Plaid and not the normal. We shall see. He did say it's a battery issue. They've produced some that are sitting at the plant and they are making small adjustments to them. But won't start deliveries of those until next month.
Regarding cars sitting at the plant, I think he was talking about S at the time. Starting to ship S next month with volume in Q3. X shipping Q3 (referring to all models of the refresh).

Our idle minds are perhaps causing us to invent problems that may or may not be reality.
I figure it doesn't hurt to wait. Especially given how expensive the cars are and Tesla's notably poor history of quality control. Once they get the car shipping and they get through the backlog they will, hopefully, get a reasonable idea of their delivery times. I figure let someone else be their beta tester. :)