Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed LR & Plaid FSD News & Complaint Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Vrgs13

7th Model S 21 Plaid Cyberbeast & Roadster ordered
Nov 28, 2016
USA
Thought I would start a thread regarding all of us with a 2021 LR or plaid that had a perfect score all to be let down and not get the beta. This thread is for anyone to voice their opinions on the matter as well as vent about it and also updates everyone if we hear any news as to why we didn’t get it or if anybody did get it. I think this is a very poor move on Tesla Part and I’m not the only one who was very upset. Let the fun begin

Attachments

• D322673C-50BB-4436-A81F-FB7F46207ED4.png
    D322673C-50BB-4436-A81F-FB7F46207ED4.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 62
All I can say is Im glad I didnt try to get a good score past the 1st day where I mustered a 67 and have been enjoying driving the car ever since. :p
I wish I could say the same. I drove really good the first week then that Friday I had some Youtubers who wanted to do some videos of the car so I turned the score off and enjoyed it for one night then turned it back on and have kept a 100 score ever since. I’ve only been dinged one time… My car also has an issue that they can’t seem to figure out where sometimes navigate on AP will not work so merging on the interstate is stressful every time because I’m not sure if it’s going to work or not And you’ll get dinged when merging on the interstate if there’s cars even remotely near you it will say you’re following too close. The whole thing as a bunch of BS

Tesla can’t use the excuse that it’s not optimized for the refreshed cars because as you can see in the photo one guy has already got it pre public beta and I highly doubt Elon is driving an older MS because the software is not up-to-date.

F5A6BE46-DD57-4EC7-AF9C-71C0CCED9CBA.jpeg

I give zero faks about fsd it’s dangerous and will always be a aid not a replacemen.
never bought it never will.
11% of new Tesla’s owners buy it. Pretty awfu.
I probably use enhanced autopilot more than anyone and for what that does it’s great.

I had mentioned this on another thread but this makes it even clearer that there is an opportunity to offer EAP on the new LR/Plaid. I don't want FSD and it seems that even if I could make it through all the BS I wouldn't get the Beta anyway. I like the EAP features, would use them and would pay for them. The numbers speak for themselves. 11% buy FSD - I bet a lot would buy EAP.