Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed M3 w/ Pre-refresh Sport Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m really not a fan of the refreshed sport wheels. Has anyone on here added pre-refresh sport wheels to their M3?

Would love to see a picture.

would also like to confirm the best way to do it. My current plan is to order a new m3 with sport wheels, buy a set of pre-refresh change the wheels, and keep the same tires. But I have noticed the new TMPS is Bluetooth. Not sure what to do there. Appreciate your advice. Thank you

I’ve been on the hunt for the “old” 19s as well. All sales on TMC are mostly on the West Coast, unfortunately.

I think it’d be best to buy the car with the standard Aeros, and purchase the old sport wheels from 3rd party/Tesla. If buying from Tesla see what type of TPMS comes with the wheels from their site. Like you said you may need to purchase a new set of BLE TPMS.

Thanks for your help. Here are a few photos I found of a chrome deleted M3 with pre-refresh wheels.
0A2CBFFE-CB7C-4FBF-AFBB-E9248711D124.jpeg
13FC194C-C84F-4591-9FED-614706C42800.jpeg
5E56657C-17F9-442E-9F20-EC262BBA0185.jpeg

Reactions: TBrownTX
Thanks for your help. Here are a few photos I found of a chrome deleted M3 with pre-refresh wheels.

There you go! Would look exactly like that. By the way, I totally agree the pre-refresh sport wheels look better. I thought the same thing w/ the Performance, but the Uberturbines look much better in person than they did on the website and I ended up sticking with them.

Tim