Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed Model S Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went by and checked this out today.

Incase anyone is interested.

Beautiful car and pretty transparent dealership. They had acquired the car apparently for above retail, may be worth calling if you want it soon.

If it wasn’t Black and Tan interior, would have been all over it but having a 5 year old and 2 doesn’t help.

Went by and checked this out today.

Incase anyone is interested.

Beautiful car and pretty transparent dealership. They had acquired the car apparently for above retail, may be worth calling if you want it soon.

If it wasn’t Black and Tan interior, would have been all over it but having a 5 year old and 2 doesn’t help.
I just looked at the pictures. Is it me or are the right hand buttons on the steering wheel missing? Where is the horn button? Auto pilot? Microphone?

I just want to say after a month of owning the car. I absolutely love the car. I absolutely hate Tesla. My temp plates are expired, they don’t care. They told me it takes 30 days. I told them in my state they are only valid 20 days they said most states are 30. Try to get snow tires since I got summer performance tires after being told by Tesla that all cars come with all season tires. Nobody can help.
have a flat tire, lock shop won’t even touch it. They need to ask Tesla something. You can’t call Tesla. Basically if you want to drop 90k to be treated like *sugar* buy a Tesla. Better yet pm me, I’ll sell you mine. When nobody can be ordered to even speak with you after you bought a 90k car there is a problem.

I just want to say after a month of owning the car. I absolutely love the car. I absolutely hate Tesla. My temp plates are expired, they don’t care. They told me it takes 30 days. I told them in my state they are only valid 20 days they said most states are 30. Try to get snow tires since I got summer performance tires after being told by Tesla that all cars come with all season tires. Nobody can help.
have a flat tire, lock shop won’t even touch it. They need to ask Tesla something. You can’t call Tesla. Basically if you want to drop 90k to be treated like *sugar* buy a Tesla. Better yet pm me, I’ll sell you mine. When nobody can be ordered to even speak with you after you bought a 90k car there is a problem.
Did you call roadside assistance for the flat tire. They can help. You won't need snow tires at least in my experience in OH, IL, MI, IN. All season works fine. Daughter bought a Y in Indianapolis and she is on her second temporary tag (through Tesla). Not the best experience but they should help you. You have no email for your delivery person?