Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Refreshed" Model S model VIBRATION tracking and information thread!!!

What version of "Refreshed" Model S do you drive?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone from Russia :)
My car MF431 vibrates too :(
Now the car has 1150 km of run.
The problem started after 500 km.

I feel vibrations from 60-80 km / h with a calm cruising ride.
Outside the city, the vibration is felt in the entire range, speeds.

It is a pity that Tesla is not officially represented in Russia.
In an unofficial service, the suspension was checked, the suspension is tightened, there are no questions.

Instead of 21 wheels, they put 19, the vibration did not completely disappear, but it became less.

At the moment, I am disappointed in this car, since everything was very good in the previous Model 3 Performance.

Please specify, for a Tesla car bought in the USA, does the warranty work in Europe and can I count on repairs in Poland (Warsaw)?

Okay, peeps…. Anyone have anything new to report, re fixes or purported fixes?
Nothing yet. I'm scheduled to have my half shafts replaced on Feb 15, but they keep pushing the date out because they don't have parts. They are also replacing my passenger door seal. They suspect that is why the door is so hard to close.

But, no updates from engineering about the vibration, so far that I've heard.

Reactions: jebinc
Mine was dropped back off to Tesla Monday but I haven't heard any update on it yet. We are having a crazy ice/snow storm here and it isn't likely I'll get an update for days. The service guy I'm working with is working from home today due to the weather. They're also waiting on a blower fan housing part to arrive which hasn't been shipped. Glad they gave me a loaner...it may be a while lol. They have my notes on how the vibration is easily twice as bad after half shaft replacement and how to reproduce at 45mph.

Reactions: jebinc
Hello everyone from Russia :)
My car MF431 vibrates too :(
Now the car has 1150 km of run.
The problem started after 500 km.

I feel vibrations from 60-80 km / h with a calm cruising ride.
Outside the city, the vibration is felt in the entire range, speeds.

It is a pity that Tesla is not officially represented in Russia.
In an unofficial service, the suspension was checked, the suspension is tightened, there are no questions.

Instead of 21 wheels, they put 19, the vibration did not completely disappear, but it became less.

At the moment, I am disappointed in this car, since everything was very good in the previous Model 3 Performance.

Please specify, for a Tesla car bought in the USA, does the warranty work in Europe and can I count on repairs in Poland (Warsaw)?
Hi Ilya, I think a hard NO. I just read the General Warranty Provisions and the warranty is valid in a region where the car is sold. Your warranty is only valid in the USA and Canada region. You can contact Tesla Motors Netherlands B.V. at 020 365 00 08 as they are the listed Warranty Region HQ for Europe

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 2.54.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 2.54.06 PM.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 54
I will say my invoice used to have more details on some other parts/repairs but they are gone as well and everything looks more generic now. This could be the norm and not specific to halfshaft replacement/vibration issues.

If it is normal, it sucks we lose all the detail from history invoices.

Last edited:
I will say my invoice used to have more details on some other parts/repairs but they are gone as well and everything looks more generic now. This could be the norm and not specific to halfshaft replacement/vibration issues.

If it is normal, it sucks we lose all the detail from history invoices.
It’s normal, stupid but normal. Same thing happened to me after service for a different issue.