Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Refreshed Model S - some accessories we made, will continuously update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried the evenex, my only issue with it was the metal does not match the pedals, it's more of a brushed look than the satin look of the pedals. they do not reflect light the same and don't match great. If that doesn't matter to you, it's very well built and worked well in that space (minus being a bit too narrow)
Wow, you’ve got great attention to detail. They are close enough for my taste.

Attachments

• 059AF1E0-590C-4A5B-A150-892803BA3AFF.jpeg
    059AF1E0-590C-4A5B-A150-892803BA3AFF.jpeg
    588.2 KB · Views: 218
I have the AOSK cupholder and it's great for my October '21 refresh. However, Tesla changed the design by adding an unremovable rubber insert with cupholder nubs on the side. The AOSK insert will not fit in newer cars, but it's not clear when the design changed.

View attachment 780805
Designed changed in feb 2022. Saw it on Twraps website that also sells this.

Has anyone found aftermarket Center Hub and Lug nut Covers for the 2021 Model S with 19" wheels? Wanting to take Aero Covers off except for long trips. The wheels look great without the Aero Covers.

All of the kits I have found so far do not have lug nut covers that are long enough to cover the longer rear lug nuts on the Refreshed Model S. I have also found(by reading reviews) that many of the kits lug nut covers crack during install or fall off. Looking for a good quality set.

Example: This set on Amazon (our son bought this set for the Model 3 and it worked fine since wheels are the same size)

Here is a review on this product used on 2021 Model S:
" These were purchased to fit a 2021 Model S. I removed the Tesla plastic wheel cover to expose the underlying alloy wheel. Once done, a center cap and covers for the lug nuts are required for aesthetics. Contrary to the product description, the Lug nut covers DO NOT fit the rear lug nuts of the Model S. The model S rear lug nuts are much longer than the plastic covers provided.

Thanks.

These work great and very closely match the metallic color. There are many options for center caps in different colors too.

I don’t think the rear lug nuts are larger; rather the holes are deeper and you must press the covers in further.

View attachment 793921
Thanks for the info. Can you send the center hub that you used to get a close match? I assume you like the combination?

Thanks for the info. Can you send the center hub that you used to get a close match? I assume you like the combination?

I prefer the contrast with black center caps. Any of the 56mm Tesla caps on Amazon should work fine. The silver colors don't quite match the 2021+ wheels, except for the lug nut covers I selected which are just about perfect.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0989XRMWM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Oh, and you might want to get one of these to simplifying removing the caps.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CRKCHHO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1