Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed model S USB Music

Sbaimo

12/15 LR black/white 21” no FSD delivered 6/30
Jan 26, 2021
Hancock Park Los Angeles
Has anyone been successful with music on a usb stick. If so, I know stick needs to be formatted fat 32. But I have questions. Most of my music is In Folders and subfolders. For instance I have a Beatles folder. Inside is a folder
For each album. If In folders like I have can you see all songs without going into particular folders.
Or Am I better off just moving all individual songs onto the usb stick with no folders. So far
My car has not Recognized my usb3.0- 3.1 stick. I ordered a couple that Tesla says they have tested and work with the new S.
Also are ther limits or a preferred size for
The usb stick?

I believe the media player does recognize some songs from the stick but there is no usb option when choosing devices. I think a few popped
Up when I selected
Spotify. Weird
Thanks

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC